MotoGP predictions

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
I'm going to say that Suzuki is gonna finally win a race.

I would love to see Hopkins on the podium. Not as many times as Nicky of course
wink.gif

Check out this lean angle
eek2.gif

hopkins.jpg

(Charlesbusa @ Dec. 07 2006,00:16) I'm going to say that Suzuki is gonna finally win a race.

I would love to see Hopkins on the podium.  Not as many times as Nicky of course  
wink.gif

Check out this lean angle  
eek2.gif
Thats actually me on the new 08 Busa. It comes standard with TRE!!

Sorry, couldn't pass that up...

As for prediction, I think either Rossi or Hayden will be champ this year (too closely matched in my opinion). I think Hayden will win at Laguna Seca again for sure...

I am calling Rossi as champ and Loris in the top three - also, I agree that Hopper will take the podium at at least once!

Wow,
Too many good riders out there. Let's see... maybe Loris Capirossi or Rossi, then again Hayden. One bad crash can change the points leader in a heartbeat !!

See you next year at Laguna Seca
lurk.gif

All bets are off until we see who's 800 is the baddest of the bad......any of the top 6 guys are capable of winning with the right bike under them.....Look what Val did with Yamaha...a lot of people thought he would be off the pace his first year on anything but a Honda........

Rossi #1 and Pedrosa #2 with Edwards (is he still racing
rock.gif
) and Kenny Jr from 6th to 10th, with Nicky 4th and one of the Ducs being 3rd  
beerchug.gif

Rossi 1
Pedrosa 2 or atleast I put all my money that he will finish higher than Hayden
Hayden will again win Laguna (and his only win)
Capirossi 3
Stoner is my wild card at 4

Pedrosa is fast, but I think he's gonna crash too much. Same with Stoner.

Top 4 will be Rossi, Hayden, Capirossi, and Melandri.

Ok I'll bite. No one mentioned Vermeulen? I honestly think he is the better rider of the two. Laguna was his until his Suzuki blew chunks, Australia was good too.

I think the pre-season testing shows exactly squat. I am predicting the Honda's will be the fastest once actual Racing begins, Followed by the Ducati's and Rossi's Yamaha just because he is on it, the Suzuki's are finally starting to show promise and the Ilmoor is a question mark as is the Kawasaki effort now that Eckl and Nakano have gone.

My pick for the top 10 next year will go like this though. I'll even be brave and call the wins!
1. Hayden- 3 wins
2. Rossi- 4 wins
3. Capirossi- 3 wins
4. Pedrosa- 4 wins
5. Melandri- 2 wins
6. Stoner- 0 wins
7. Vermeulen- 1 win
8. Edwards- 0 wins
9. Roberts- 1 win
10. Hopkins- 0- wins

I think Pedrosa will be best suited to the tiny 800's and therefore will show how he's the 2 time 250cc champion. Hayden took too long to figure out how to ride the RC211V and Rossi won the championship the first year on the M1, proving he's quick to adapt to totally different bikes. I just like Stoner for some reason-why he's my wildcard.

(Charlesbusa @ Dec. 07 2006,21:47) Pedrosa is fast, but I think he's gonna crash too much. Same with Stoner.

Top 4 will be Rossi, Hayden, Capirossi, and Melandri.
I agree on Rossi & Hayden, but as much as I don't care for him I think Pedrosa will be in top four in place of either Capirossi or Melandri. The 800 is going to suit Pedrosa to a "T".

(MC MUSTANG @ Dec. 07 2006,01:02) I am calling Rossi as champ and Loris in the top three - also, I agree that Hopper will take the podium at at least once!
My thoughts exactly!

I think with Moto GP becoming more popular in USA, i tihnk your going to start seeing Suzuki spend alot more $$$$ and make some serous runs over the next 2-3 years. I don't tihnk '07 so much, but i thing '08-'09 you'll see mnore Suzuki engines runnung.

the top 5 are so close

1. Hayden
2. Rossi
3. Capirossi
4. Pedrosa
5. Melandri

Flip a coin on rossi/hayden. if Rossi gets off to a better start at the first part of the season, he'll take haden out IMHO.

Back