MOTOGP @ Laguna! Who is televising it?

8Daytona8

Donating Member
Registered
I must be loosing it! I knew chewing that nicotine patch along with the gum would have an effect! I know I saw on Speed site that Fox was televising the GP race at Laguna! Speed to cover the AMA end of it. Last word was NBC. last week. Now i can't find who is
rock.gif
If I miss GP next week 15th and Laguna with no cigs I will go postal!
SHOCKED.gif

IMPORTANT PROGRAM NOTE
The Catalunyan, Dutch, German and USGP (Laguna Seca) will be televised on a broadcast network. Please check local listings for time and channel in your area.

I'm heading for the smokin room! Tryin to find who is going to show the bike races, GP for the next weeks? and can't, speed tv is all screwed up! Sayin they will show! Sunday, July 08, 2007 5:00 PM FIM World Superbike Championship TBA (SDD) Speed TV and isn't listed as on today. And now the Jinxter is at his end when he seemed to be the only one IN CONTROL
rock.gif
all_coholic.gif

From Superbike Planet.

"CBS Sports will broadcast races from the heart of the MotoGP season. Coverage starts with the hugely attended Grand Prix from Barcelona on June 10 (1:30-2:30 p.m., ET), and is closely followed by MotoGP's most traditional race from the TT Circuit in Assen, Netherlands on June 30 (2:00-3:00 p.m., ET), with the third race coming from the Sachsenring, Germany on July 15 (1:00-2:00 p.m., ET)."

So Germany is on CBS.

USGP should be on Speed But I can't see the race listed on their site. I'll keep looking!
http://www.speedtv.com/schedul....cal=yes
crazy.gif

Thanks! Speed on Demand has some new stuff today if you aren't doin anything? Extreme and supersport. I got a too long a weekend blues
rock.gif

08-Jul-2007 FORMULA EXTREME AMA Formula Extreme - Salt Lake City 08-Jul-2007 AMA SUPERSPORT AMA Supersport - Salt Lake City

Updated Reminder: Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix To Be Broadcast Live On FOX, July 22
Jul 18, 2007

Copyright 2007 Roadracing World Publishing, Inc. (This original, copyrighted material may not be copied, cut and pasted, published or otherwise reproduced in any way in any medium, which means, don’t post this on another website or BBS. If you want somebody else to see this, send them a link or post a link to this page.)

As we reported on July 12:

The reason the Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca doesn't show up in program listings for SPEED Channel or CBS is, it's being shown LIVE (5:00 p.m. Eastern/2:00 Pacific) on Fox, Sunday, July 22. Check local listings for the channel number in your area.

SPEED Channel will broadcast the AMA races from Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca on July 22. The AMA Supersport race is scheduled for 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time and the AMA Superbike race is scheduled for 11:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

SPEED will also have a one-hour show covering MotoGP Qualifying on Saturday, July 21 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern. So that makes a total of four hours of original motorcycle programming from Laguna.

And this weekend's World Superbike races from Brno will be on SPEED on Tuesday, July 24, the first race at 1:00 p.m. Eastern and the second race at 2:00 p.m. Eastern. World Supersport from Brno will be shown on SPEED on Tuesday, July 31.

Pulled this from their site ( speed)

Red Bull US Grand Prix on FOX

The American round of the 2007 MotoGP Championship from Laguna Seca will be shown live on FOX at 5:00 pm Eastern on Sunday, July 22.

Now STAY out of the smoking room just for today. I did, you can too!

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>FOX!!</span>

Qualifying is on SPEED Channel saturday!!

Back