MotoGP Kick-off race...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Do not read this post if you haven't seen the race and don't want to have it spoiled by reading about it before you watch it...

A link to download the race if you missed it and didn't record it...HUGE FILE!!!

http://www2.motogp.com/ppv_multimedia2/337/337512_77560.wmv

Man, Rossi is a fuggin' cheatin' piece of chit sumbich!!! Couldn't win it fair so he shoved Sete off the track in the last turn. Dirty bastid!!!
mad.gif

That last lap was a thriller until that happened though. I was out of my chair and standing for the finish... and got PISSED at what happened...
mad.gif

Rossi should be DQ'd for that fugged up move. Fug Rossi... I kinda liked the guy before that, but he crossed the line.
rock.gif

mad.gif

It didn't look purposeful.  YEAH RIGHT!  There should be no DQ however,  Because rubbing is racing.  Sete will know how to race to win against Rossi next time I bet.  
Maybe he should have kicked him like in the playstation games. HAHAHA

It's a tough call. From one of the overhead replays it looked like Sete ran into Rossi first, then they both bounced back out as they tried to regain control. Because Rossi was on the inside he had more track to work with, Sete ran out of room.

They were both pushing it to the limits, Rossi had his foot down, it's hard to believe it was a premeditated, but he is totally focused on being a winner.

Great race IMHO, hope to see more like that.

If I were part of Sete's pit crew I'd have to take NASCAR style and go kick some a$$.

Oh yeah thanks for the link.

<!--EDIT|Sgt Buell
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113179499 -->

It's a tough call. From one of the overhead replays it looked like Sete ran into Rossi first, then they both bounced back out as they tried to regain control. Because Rossi was on the inside he had more track to work with, Sete ran out of room.

They were both pushing it to the limits, Rossi had his foot down, it's hard to believe it was a premeditated, but he is totally focused on being a winner.

Great race IMHO, hope to see more like that.
Yeah, Sete bumped into Rossi first, but Rossi ran in hot, trying to dive under him, knowing what would happen. He knew where Sete was going and ran right into his path. Some call it "racing"... I call it dirty. Here's another link that shows all the camera angles of the contact...

http://www2.motogp.com/ppv_multimedia2/337/337588_36228.wmv

Bad way to start the season for the Americans. Roberts bad race. Hayden looked real good, until he crashed out with 7 or so laps left. Hopkins placed 14th about 1minute 40 seconds behind Rossi.

Cry me a F'in river, obviously you have never raced anything but your dog to the Shitter. you call it a cheap shot or cheating but it is racing. If there was any wrong doing on Rossi' part the officials will determine this and make the ruling but as of now it was a good clean block pass. If Sete would have gone down and crashed then it would have been a a cheap shot but that did not happen and this is why they did not rule it as unfair play.

So all you Rossi hatin' fools get over it, it is going to be a long season and as everyone can see the Honda in my opinion is the bike to beat, but now the riders have to get the mental edge to win the title.

Actually I was more impressed with the way Nicky was riding, he showed he has the speed to keep up but made a mistake that cost him the podium. Hopefully that won't happen again. I want to see any American up front and winning.

Cry me a F'in river, obviously you have never raced anything but your dog to the Shitter. you call it a cheap shot or cheating but it is racing. If there was any wrong doing on Rossi' part the officials will determine this and make the ruling but as of now it was a good clean block pass. If Sete would have gone down and crashed then it would have been a a cheap shot but that did not happen and this is why they did not rule it as unfair play.

So all you Rossi hatin' fools get over it, it is going to be a long season and as everyone can see the Honda in my opinion is the bike to beat, but now the riders have to get the mental edge to win the title.

Actually I was more impressed with the way Nicky was riding, he showed he has the speed to keep up but made a mistake that cost him the podium. Hopefully that won't happen again. I want to see any American up front and winning.
So as long as nobody crashes nothin' is dirty? Ummm, yeah... ok...

Do not read this post if you haven't seen the race and don't want to have it spoiled by reading about it before you watch it...

A link to download the race if you missed it and didn't record it...HUGE FILE!!!

http://www2.motogp.com/ppv_multimedia2/337/337512_77560.wmv

Man, Rossi is a fuggin' cheatin' piece of chit sumbich!!! Couldn't win it fair so he shoved Sete off the track in the last turn. Dirty bastid!!!
mad.gif

That last lap was a thriller until that happened though. I was out of my chair and standing for the finish... and got PISSED at what happened...
mad.gif

Rossi should be DQ'd for that fugged up move. Fug Rossi... I kinda liked the guy before that, but he crossed the line.
rock.gif
I agree BT...

Rossi did a total scum bag in the final lap! What a jerk...
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

If Sete would have gone down and crashed then it would have been a a cheap shot but that did not happen and this is why they did not rule it as unfair play.
[/QUOTE]

...So what you want to say is, things are unfair only if one of the rider crashes out
rock.gif
What Kind of logic is that
rock.gif

I'm not a Rossi hater or anything! But I still think he crossed the line...
mad.gif

rock.gif

Dayum, I'm surprised folks. I thought more of you would be able to recognize racing VS Cheap shots. Apparantly not...

Sheesh I figured with all you middle "Murican" NASCAR types out there you'd be all about a little "Bumping N grinding"...
laugh.gif

Good Race...

Pisser about Hayden..

Cannot believe ANYONE would give Roberts a bike to ride, sheez that guy is worthless... More excuses for being slow than anyone else in MotoGP...

Where was Edwards though?

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113196946 -->

Racing....thats all it was. They have officials out there and if somebody gets out of line they will be penalized.

It is Sete's fault, ultimately.  He had a chance to close the door and didn't do it!  If I am racing for an hour and I'm lucky enough to be in the hunt in the final corner and you don't close the door on me, I'm going to root you out of the way, GUARANTEED!  Or at least try.  That was nothing more than close racing and there is nothing dirty about it!

Back