Motogp in germany

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Nicky Hayden looks good!!!
In all 3 free practices he's either been the fastest or one of the fastest.  Qualified 3rd  
biggrin.gif
 Rossi 11th  Pedrossa Pole

We might have to put 44 lbs of lead weight in that little dude's suit  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152993617 -->

qp.jpg

Its going to be a tight race.  On race tires in the practice sessions, the top 13 riders are within 1 sec or less of each other.  Its gonna be a battle royale!!!!  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152993816 -->

qp.jpg

What is the status of Rossi's wrist? I can't wait for him to heal up so he can put a spanking on these youngsters and win the championship..................again.

Hayden better get the holeshot or hope Pedrosa crashes again, punk is on fire right now. The most telling tale is Roberts in SECOND on a kit bike! And he probably doesn't have the fancy front line HRC bits in the motor either. Pretty soon Honda will be running Roberts frames on the factory HRC bikes. If that is what it takes to beat Rossi I wouldn't put it past them! Heard that HRC is finally letting Nicky run the spec bike instead of the Lab bike this weekend. He needs to be on his game now!

I holding out hope for Vale - 11th is a ways back....

Rossi definately has the ability, but Sachsenring is a hard track to pass on.

Nicky still looks good!!  
biggrin.gif

Here's the warm-up, 13 riders within a second of each other!! Its gonna be a great race
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153039530 -->

qp.jpg

biggrin.gif

racing is all about dealing with pressure, and Valentino can take it and definately give it. Malandry, Hayden, Pedrosa, Stoner, Hopkins, Edwards, and Roberts all do extremely well with an empty track. When the heat is on, they all choke. The only way they win is when everything is perfect, unlike Rossi and even Capirossi, they have the skills to win under pressure and against odds. We'll see what happens. My number 2 choice is Stoner. In a few years he will be IT.

RACE SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T LOOK ANY FURTHER!!!!!

RACE SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!

RACE SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!

RACE SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!! What a race!!!!!!!!!

I was on the edge of my seat, heart racing!!! It was great!!!

Pedrosa, Melandri, Rossi, Hayden..... any of the 4 could have won it. Any of them, it was that close!!!

Rossi wins, Melandri 2nd, Hayden 3rd, and Pedrossa 4th.

Hayden almost got Melandri at the finish line, maybe another 10' and Hayden would have overtaken him.

That little midget dude(Pedrossa) better watch it.
mad.gif
He almost took Hayden out, Nicky had the racing line and Pedrossa got so close he left a black tire mark on Hayden's right arm!!!!! Who says they're teammates
wink.gif

qp.jpg

My dang DVR didn't record the race.... WTF!!!
Hopefully it'll catch a repeat sometime in the next few days...

Hayden shows once again that he can only keep up, while Rossi proves he is THE best ever. I half believe Rossi let malandry by just so he could pass him again.

Hayden shows once again that he can only keep up, while Rossi proves he is THE best ever. I half believe Rossi let malandry by just so he could pass him again.
I have had the same thought on a few races... he messes up, goes wide, bike slows down, whatever it is... he is passed and then he catches and passes them again with what seems to be no effort... its like a game...
rock.gif

Best MOTO GP race this season !!  Rossi rode the hell off of that Yamaha M1.  On the last lap I thought Hayden would get overtake Melandri for second place & pick up more championship points.

LAGUNA SECA should be really entertaining next sunday... luckily I was able to attend the races last year, unfortunately I'll be watching it from tube this time around. I hear ABC is televising the race LIVE this year so don't miss it if you can !

Can somebody take a pic or two of sunny Monterey/Salinas, CA. if they attend the GP ?
Would love to see the atmosphere at this event!

By the way, Rossi's wrist
rock.gif
I think it is just fine.

I have had the same thought on a few races... he messes up, goes wide, bike slows down, whatever it is... he is passed and then he catches and passes them again with what seems to be no effort... its like a game...  
rock.gif
First, Rossi is the best rider, probably ever.

OK, now that's out of the way, I think Rossi is on the decline. I don't think he's as good as he used to be, which is why 3 others riders stayed right with him.
poke.gif

Rossi didn't let Melandri by just to repass with <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>2</span> laps to go. Just doesn't make sense, on the last lap it makes sense but not with 2 to go. That's like last year when some people said Rossi let Hayden win, that just doesn't happen, too competitive... too mauch at stake...

With Rossi not as good as usual, it sure does make for some great racing
biggrin.gif

Vale - almost there! I agree with Charlesbusa - I think he's slowing down. Maybe priorities are changing... seems a lot like Tiger was for awhile - no one was in his league and then all of a sudden everyone was on his tail... Amazing race -

Back