MotoGp 2022

Fabio admitted it was a rookie error for his first crash , hard pass by Aleix but boy did he do good coming back from his collision.
Nice work from Bezzecchi showed good speed great effort and Mav did well to hang onto 3rd.

I watched a MotoAmerica Superbike race today ‘starring’ former GP rider Danilo Petrucci. (Somehow) he’s in first place in the points! :laugh: He won today too riding his Ducati V4R. An R1 was second and a BMW came in third. I also watched a few laps of the bagger race. What a crackup! 600+ pound baggers with batwing fairings, Ohlins and Brembos. Regardless, they wiggle and wobble under braking and they wiggle and wobble coming out of the turns. :laugh: Indians and Harley’s only. When are we going to see a Hayabusa/ZX14 series? :firing:

I watched a MotoAmerica Superbike race today ‘starring’ former GP rider Danilo Petrucci. (Somehow) he’s in first place in the points! :laugh: He won today too riding his Ducati V4R. An R1 was second and a BMW came in third. I also watched a few laps of the bagger race. What a crackup! 600+ pound baggers with batwing fairings, Ohlins and Brembos. Regardless, they wiggle and wobble under braking and they wiggle and wobble coming out of the turns. :laugh: Indians and Harley’s only. When are we going to see a Hayabusa/ZX14 series? :firing:
I like to watch superbike far better than MotoGP...I like to see bikes we could actually own on the track.

I generally watch Canadian Superbike and Sportbike series..

I like to watch superbike far better than MotoGP...I like to see bikes we could actually own on the track.

I generally watch Canadian Superbike and Sportbike series..
Many years ago when Westwood was still around, I used to go up there all the time for Club races and the Canadian Superbike series. McMurter, Goodfellow, Mercier, Crevier etc. Loved that track, I think its all condos now...

Many years ago when Westwood was still around, I used to go up there all the time for Club races and the Canadian Superbike series. McMurter, Goodfellow, Mercier, Crevier etc. Loved that track, I think its all condos now...
I raced at Westwood twice....the "deer's leap" took your breath away the first time....and then the tight chicane right after....

Ive watched some BSB and MotoAmerica this year on YouTube including the saggy baggys etc , i like seeing different track layouts , Petrucci is doing ok eh :D .
The talk over at WSBK is if Danilo wins the series this year he'll get a Factory bike there but i reckon its good to have him in MotoA.

I subscribe to MotoGP and WSBK its about NZ$320 a season for both its cheaper than Sky/Cable plus you get the Free practice sessions as well. Wuzz you'll like this over at WSBK theres usually 4 different bike manufactures in the top 5 results , Yamaha , Kawasaki, Ducati and BMW ;)

Just read that Dovi isn't even going to finish the season now. Retiring (again) after the San Marino race. Cal to sub for the last 6 races.

Except for three out of thirteen seasons (other than this year and last) Dovi was a top five finisher. Too and he couldn’t master that Yamaha.

75103900-87F3-4760-A551-4D0FD1F9951F.jpeg

Simon gets to take Peccos bike for a hoon on GP spec tyres as well !
Rides the superleggera to start.

What I wouldn’t give…..Riding one would be a shocking experience, the lightness, the immediate power, seamless shifts, braking, those tires! I’d pay a lot for that experience. I’ll get as close as possible to that experience on the 13th at Sonoma Raceway. My son and I will be driving a GT500, Lambo, Porsche and a Ferrari, 3-4 laps each. Gonna be fun!

Cracker main race !

Pecco showed great nerve not to get a LL penalty when he got to the front.

Mav had a ripper of a race to second , he really has found a happy place with Aprilia.

Jacks front tyre choice maybe let him down but a good 3rd

Enea had a storming run from way back to.

I missed it! For some unknown reason my unit didn’t record it even though it was scheduled?! I won’t pay the almost $200 for VideoPass to watch them as they’re free on Dish TV, what I’m stuck with out here in the country. I was really looking forward it as always.:confused:

Back