MotoGp 2022

Out here in the country a Dish is required for TV and the races are on one of the channels. No extra fees. I don’t see the 2 or 3s race but then I’m not paying more either. They do show the highlights of the Moto2 race though. I watched it twice too. I hadn’t realized that Mir set a fastest lap and even passed Rins at one time. So, next year we’re losing a brand w/o any replacement? No Kawasakis, no BMWs, no Triumphs, Harleys, Guzzis, Indians? :laugh:

Finally had time to watch it. Watched other sports yesterday.
WHAT a race! Damn. Victory coulda gone to like at least five right there till the end.
Good for Suzi to win, of course
Hats off to Rins for a valiant effort the entire time
And I really enjoy watching Rins and how he rides
Both feet on pegs, never sticking his leg out all dirt bike style and still faster than them. Showing dem old school skills. The MotoGp gods were smiling..

Well, once again it was pretty much a Ducati show. How many of them are there, a dozen? :laugh: Fab Fabio made it from 12th to a 3rd place finish showing his talent quite well despite being down on power as all non Ducatisi seem to be. MM started 3rs but finished 7th and Mav started in 8th but finished 16th! Rins stayed the course starting and finishing in 5th. What’s he ridin next year?:rolleyes: The Mooney boys started well but only one finished, a respectable 4th.

15EE2A98-1F60-4DF0-8BF8-029588644716.jpeg

5533F180-DA37-4ACA-B213-D2DFB6A6AC4B.jpeg

Quite a hardcase race with Pecco & Enea sending some nervous Ducati management into a mid race 'discussion' about (im guessing) team orders :crazy: esp with Enea constantly looking for a way round Pecco, luckily for them Pecco managed to sort it out on track.
Fabio did a great job to see off the Mooney Duke and take 3rd :thumbsup:

Ducati sweating a fair bit during todays race esp those early laps but anyway well done Pecco and Ducati taking a full clean sweep this year, could be a monstrous year for team red as Alvaro is looking at taking the WSBK title as well :cool:

Big congrats to Alex Rins and Suzuki for going out in style taking out the last 2 wins this year, today Alex led from the start and never got passed :bowdown:

Best other ride today has to be KTMs Brad Binder 7th to 2nd .

Pecco ran a smart race but I still would’ve liked to have seen him and Fabio race each other as they were the two points leaders. Pecco said something about wanting to finish in the top five at the start but after a few laps he felt the front end going bad so he just stayed in the middle of the pack. My TV coverage didn’t even have the podium riders interviews which was a disappointment. Rins proved he’s a great rider (and) that Suzuki is severely retawded for pulling their GP team just when they were getting to be very competitive. Prettiest paint scheme out there too!:laugh: Fabio rode the tires off his Yamaha finishing just off the podium, also proving he’s a top tier rider. Was good to see Rossi again too. I miss him.

Back