MotoGp 2022

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
For the short number of years they are back, I would think not too bad. Cross fingers for another championship 2022

Not exactly MotoGP news, but still interesting. Having been let go by KTM at the end of the season, and having already been felled from the current Dakar Rally by mechanical issues, it sounds more likely that Danillo Petrucci may be coming to race a Ducati in MotoAmerica this season. I for one liked this guy in MotoGP and thought that he should have been given another shot, but if he is on a remotely competitive bike here in the US next season he could give the Yamaha boys problems and that is a good thing for the series as Gagne was basically in his own class all last year.

For the short number of years they are back, I would think not too bad. Cross fingers for another championship 2022

Suzuki really got to get their poop together and give Mir THE BIKE for this year or Honda will throw stupid dollars and lure him for 2023...

How Petrucci's Dakar ended.
FIM_5ifXoAY8o8h?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

He's back in !

Good for him! Wont count towards the race results, but the experience will be huge next time around. Just watch out for that Giniel de Villers idiot! That guy should have been banned for life for this crap!

A great write up about Ducati's newfound success in MotoGP by Mat Oxley! The fact that they are still leveraging Lorenzo's data is telling! Makes me wonder again how that might have turned out without the infighting!

The FIM got together in December and came out with a few interesting new wrinkles for 2022. The most interesting one for me is the introduction of 355mm Carbon Brake rotors, which (along with the 340mm alternatives) will be mandatory at a few tracks like Austria, Thailand and Motegi. To put that into perspective a Hayabusa comes with 320mm rotors, which anyone who has ever changed a front wheel knows how close the calipers are to the rim! 320mm is ~12.6" these 355mm bad boys are nearly 14" in diameter! That must make for some tiny but powerful calipers! If you're bored here's the whole list. Might as well call them wheel covers!

Good for him! Wont count towards the race results, but the experience will be huge next time around. Just watch out for that Giniel de Villers idiot! That guy should have been banned for life for this crap!
So apparently the guy who ran over the motorcycle racer the other day did it again! How is this Ass Hat still allowed in the damn race? Harsher penalty? How about banned for life!

I for one am truly jumping to see what shakes out in Qatar Mar 6th! MotoGP has been on a 2 year development freeze, so these guys have had Dyno mules running 24-7 for the past 2+ years to try and make more power and last longer doing it! I would not be surprised to see 365KPH+! Last year Jorge Martin hit 358.8 on the old hack! This is going to be good!

Back