MotoGP 2019

That was a good read! In my opinion this season will be down to the relationships within the teams. Marquez and Lorenzo's egos will be fun to see play out, reminds me of the early Rossi and Lorenzo pairing. Dovi is historically at odds with his teammates so Petrucci will be in a tough spot with just a 1 year deal to prove his worth. Not sure what will happen at Yamaha. Mav is clearly the future but the two of them seem to be at odds more often than not in regard to setup and development path.

The team roll outs are happening late this month and the tests between now and round1 in Qatar in March will be critical. I can't wait!

2019 Ducati's.

Screenshot_20190118-144015.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Link to last years Gallery of the GP18. Kind of fun to spot all the subtle changes. The wings are obvious but they actually raced with the dual sets of wings last season so not really new.

2018-Ducati-Desmosedici-GP18-team-livery-launch-64.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if it was the same injury he got when the Duke highsided him last year and he's knocked it again ?
I heard he did it riding dirt track in Italy. Both of which seem odd for him. Scaphoid is a huge question mark recovery-wise. Doesn't get a lot of blood flow and is nearly impossible to put a timeline to. Guess we'll see more when testing begins in earnest in February.

I heard he did it riding dirt track in Italy. Both of which seem odd for him. Scaphoid is a huge question mark recovery-wise. Doesn't get a lot of blood flow and is nearly impossible to put a timeline to. Guess we'll see more when testing begins in earnest in February.

And February isn’t that far away and for him, it’s going to come far too early.

Back