Also Moto-America
may get pushed to
November as well ?

:poke:
800px-Covid-19-curves-graphic-social-v3.gif

#DoNotPanic ~ #FlattenTheCurve ~ #ReScheduledRaces ~ #THEoRg *

.com%2F20200314%2Fcfdc54d3f0a12eb2453a8b1c8050a82f.jpg

Last edited:
Iannone learned his fate today. 18 month ban, subject to appeal. Hope his cologne sales are still steady!
For now his boss still wants him

Steroids from food contamination? And if that was accepted by the FIM as an accidental ingestion, why then such a long ban?

If they were to go to virtual Moto GP races, probably some guy's teenage kid would win as he would be the better gamer..

I got "Ride 4" for my PS4 and I suck at that game big time...you have to work your way up to get a Hayabusa, I can't get past the GSXR125 yet...

Is Pol Espargaro going to push Alex Marquez out of Honda without Alex ever running in a race? That's the rumors. I it possible HRC suckered Mark into a 4-year deal and then dumps his brother? Is it possible Alex rode the Honda and said no thanks I'll take the ticket out of here?

Silly season with no actual season, I love it.

Is Pol Espargaro going to push Alex Marquez out of Honda without Alex ever running in a race? That's the rumors. I it possible HRC suckered Mark into a 4-year deal and then dumps his brother? Is it possible Alex rode the Honda and said no thanks I'll take the ticket out of here?

Silly season with no actual season, I love it.
Mark could have "issues" with the bike in every race leaving Honda without a championship for the next four years........if you catch my drift :rolleyes:

Wow! I guess Alex Marques either absolutely hated the Honda or was so slow that Honda pulled the plug on the spot. Don't see Pol and Mark playing well in the same team either. Man Honda has mixed up a real highly explosive brew for 2021! It's either going to be an exciting race to race struggle between team mates or a complete mess. Honda has traditionally claimed that no rider is above the bike, but this is crazy. Probably destroyed Alex's career too. If he spends a year trying to ride a satellite Honda he won't even attract a top Moto 2 ride.

Wow! I guess Alex Marques either absolutely hated the Honda or was so slow that Honda pulled the plug on the spot. Don't see Pol and Mark playing well in the same team either. Man Honda has mixed up a real highly explosive brew for 2021! It's either going to be an exciting race to race struggle between team mates or a complete mess. Honda has traditionally claimed that no rider is above the bike, but this is crazy. Probably destroyed Alex's career too. If he spends a year trying to ride a satellite Honda he won't even attract a top Moto 2 ride.
wow indeed! Crutchlow out and Alex in @ LCR........ :shocked:...............a big step backwards for Alex for sure.
HRC extend agreement with Alex Marquez

Last edited:
So..........what do you think about the chances Rossi and Quartararo switch rides?

Back