MotoGP 2019

Stupid season talk already.

And an E bike fire

IMO that would be a mistake. I don’t know what Lorenzo’s problem is but on the track and especially in traffic he’s a pretty crappy rider of late. Is he just too scared he’s gonna crash again? He’s had a few very bad high sides.

IMO that would be a mistake. I don’t know what Lorenzo’s problem is but on the track and especially in traffic he’s a pretty crappy rider of late. Is he just too scared he’s gonna crash again? He’s had a few very bad high sides.
The Honda is just a pig i reckon...only 1 person can ride it MM , JL might be the only one that could change/ develop the Honda to make it a rideable,winning bike for him and others, JL proved that on the Duke.
Theres some talk that Ducati are not happy with its development and JL had shown them things while he was there and were making progress then.

“JL proved that on the Duke”

(That) just might be the point. First, why did he leave Yamaha? Second, was the reason he left Honda really because they wouldn’t modify the bike to suit his riding style? Really? Third, when he got on the Ducati he complained and couldn’t ride it well either! They did make some mods for him but they were mostly to keep him from climbing the tank under braking. So was Team Ducati really that much more successful because of his suggestions? Just not seeing it. Somethings wrong and it’s not the bikes he’s riding. Just my impression but I’ve been watching MotoGP riders for a long time.

The Honda is made for a light, small guy - MM. JL is a heavier guy and the bike is nearly Unridable for heavier guys. Crutchlow said MM likes the CG very high as it makes the bike very quick but only MM's reflexes are that fast! That's why so many stupid crashes for JL this year. I bet JL talked to Honda and asked them to build a bike he can ride and they said no. So he wants to go back to Ducati as he had that bike figured out when he left.

I believe JL agreed to go to Honda before things turned around on the Ducati. Remember that last season with Ducati was pretty bad until the tank grip mod suddenly allowed JL to manage the brutal power of the Ducati. I think JL thought he was a god having tamed the Ducati that even Rossi gave up on. I don't think JL had any idea the HONDA was way less rideable than the Ducati. I googled weights:

Rossi 148 lbs
MM 138 lbs
JL 143 lbs

But I think this is a typo but Dani Pedrosa was listed at 112 lbs.!

I believe JL agreed to go to Honda before things turned around on the Ducati. Remember that last season with Ducati was pretty bad until the tank grip mod suddenly allowed JL to manage the brutal power of the Ducati. I think JL thought he was a god having tamed the Ducati that even Rossi gave up on. I don't think JL had any idea the HONDA was way less rideable than the Ducati. I googled weights:

Rossi 148 lbs
MM 138 lbs
JL 143 lbs

But I think this is a typo but Dani Pedrosa was listed at 112 lbs.!

Tubby buggers lol

Funny but Dovi wins these close finishes most of the time. Not taking anything from MM but a big part of his dominance this year is a great bike. The Ducati speed advantage is gone.

I don't think I have seen a rider constantly ride right past the limit like MM. I'm watching the race thinking this guy is 58 points ahead of everyone! He could have ridden the race with one hand behind Rossi and it wouldn't have mattered. Pretty impressive stuff

Back