MotoGP 2018

They are definitely taking this kid
to the woodshed over this .

Will be amazed if

he ever races again .

ad81cde0c5fbb4afbd4a646931e152b7.jpg

Not MotoGP but I watched the final Canadian Superbike race today and interestingly enough a Kawasaki won the race, he came in 5th in points standing but at least there was something other than a BMW in the top 10 for once...might as well be a BMW series. Suzuki and Honda didn't even show up.

I read the 2018 GSXR1000 was the best GSXR ever made....how is it showing in the other Superbike series....?

Not MotoGP but I watched the final Canadian Superbike race today and interestingly enough a Kawasaki won the race, he came in 5th in points standing but at least there was something other than a BMW in the top 10 for once...might as well be a BMW series. Suzuki and Honda didn't even show up.

I read the 2018 GSXR1000 was the best GSXR ever made....how is it showing in the other Superbike series....?
Toni Elias and Roger Hayden (about to retire!) have been doing well on it here in the US, trading race wins with the Yamaha of Beaubier pretty regularly. Brad Ray seems to be doing well in BSB. Not sure about their World endurance team results. Alas WSBK is all but void of GSXR's right now. But then that's nothing new, Suzuki hasn't had a strong presence there in years.

Last years model GSXR1000 won the Australian Superbike Series last year , and this year Honda CBR1000 won .

I heard Mat Mladin bought a place in Arizona years ago. Does he still live in Australia? Met him at the Sonoma Raceway years ago. He and ‘elbowz’ were fighting it out every race back then as riders for the same team, something like Rossi and Lorenzo did.

I heard Mat Mladin bought a place in Arizona years ago. Does he still live in Australia? Met him at the Sonoma Raceway years ago. He and ‘elbowz’ were fighting it out every race back then as riders for the same team, something like Rossi and Lorenzo did.
He has just started a race team in Australia , runs a Suzuki 600cc in Supersport class bike ( at least one bike ) and next year I believe he is running a Superbike Suzuki again in that class also . Think he has come back to Australia to be more involved with young riders and Australian Racing , but don't know much about his personal movements .

Back