MotoGP 2018

Apparently not a write off. Same bike a few hours later.
This time with the pic. Rins went on to lead FP2 on this very machine later in the day!
Screenshot_20181101-202630.png

What a great idea,host a Moto GP race in a place where it rains all the damned time.:laugh:Anyone know what time the race will actually be shown here in the states?
Not sure of the time but Beinsports has a single program listed for all three races. MotoGP has been moved up, likely to the Moto3 slot. Hopefully it records somewhere in that 4 hour slot! On a side note Marquez got a six place grid penalty for baulking Iannone so he's starting back in seventh. Might be entertaining to watch!

You all know Marquez is not my favorite rider. But wasn't a 6 place penalty a little harsh for slowing up in the race line? I seriously think it was a brain fart and he apologized right there on the track as they were lining up for the start practice.

Besides, now he is gonna get mad and lap everyone!

You all know Marquez is not my favorite rider. But wasn't a 6 place penalty a little harsh for slowing up in the race line? I seriously think it was a brain fart and he apologized right there on the track as they were lining up for the start practice.

Besides, now he is gonna get mad and lap everyone!
Not his first offense, presume that's the basis of the penalty.

FAAK! After running 322 kph down the straight (in first) with just 4&1/2 laps to go, Rossi loses the tires and goes down, finishing 18th. Man he’s gotta feel bad after that.:confused:

Looked like the rear had enough , great pressure from Marquez maybe ? Was hoping for a last lap showdown..
impressive 2nd for suzuki and Rins.

Very impressive. I thought Zarco would finish 2nd but Rins kept at him until the pass. Rossi went down in the corner right after seeing his pit board with .6 and Marq on it. He knew he was leading but didn’t realize how close Marquez was. They’re all riding so on the edge that even a slight increase in corner speed or braking just a lil too late can make or break them. Damned disappointing for Rossi and his fans for sure. Personally I’d much rather crash early on vs late in the race and especially not late in the race after leading every single lap up until the crash.

Rossi can't be too disappointed with that. Yamaha are truly back on form, just to little to late. Rins is looking better all the time. Just a matter of time for a win. Zarco should relish this current return to form for the Yamaha, he might not be there once he gets on the KTM. And WTH happened to Dovi?

Rossi can't be too disappointed with that. Yamaha are truly back on form, just to little to late. Rins is looking better all the time. Just a matter of time for a win. Zarco should relish this current return to form for the Yamaha, he might not be there once he gets on the KTM. And WTH happened to Dovi?
Yamahas acquisition of an electronics guru a couple of months back and set up changes are coming together..Rins machine was 'the fire bike'. Dovi said he was having problems in the braking area and mid corner, what the teams didnt anticipate were the much hotter conditions.
Zarco def has his work cut out next year with the Ktooms as has Iannone with the Prillias.

A whole lot going on this weekend at Valencia. Lorenzo's last race on the Ducati, Dani's last ride on the Honda, last race on the Tech3 Yamaha for Zarco, the last race period for Tech3 Yamaha, Casey Stoner separating from Ducati. Oh and theres a test for the 2019 teams and hardware on Tuesday. Surely I am missing a lot. Going to be entertaining!

Back