MotoGP 2018

Yep all gd Wuzza , I can watch on my S6 Samsung or any computer just log in.

Well, I’ve never logged in anywhere. On the iPad I clicked on the video pass online and was transferred to the App Store where I purchased it and voila, I had the App. On my phone using the MotoGP App (not the video pass) and trying to watch a video it asks me to log in as well. I started to and they had my email but I hadn’t logged in so I had no password. Following their instructions for them to send me a password via email, it said they would send me an email but one never showed up.

George looked smooth as well as fast compared to ALL the Hondas which looked like wobbly POSs....
Great job by the Aussie even tho he's had a few crashes this weekend he's looked the goods.
Sorta relieved for Mav to get on the front row.

Marquez's laps looked horrid more than normal I reckon but he did well getting back to his number2 machine after his crash during Q2.

Mr Rossi has been all over the place this weekend with tyre selections and rear shock and linkage swaps.

Reckon George is gonna get another win 2moro.

George looked smooth as well as fast compared to ALL the Hondas which looked like wobbly POSs....
Great job by the Aussie even tho he's had a few crashes this weekend he's looked the goods.
Sorta relieved for Mav to get on the front row.

Marquez's laps looked horrid more than normal I reckon but he did well getting back to his number2 machine after his crash during Q2.

Mr Rossi has been all over the place this weekend with tyre selections and rear shock and linkage swaps.

Reckon George is gonna get another win 2moro.
They are saying Marquez had a small rock in his eye after the wreck, went out on his second bike anyway! Stallion.

Great win for Dovi really deserved I reckon.

George and Marcs battle was bloody good watching really hanging it out there till...

Good 4th for Alex Rins a solid ride.

1536503792690.png
1536503792690.png

Good bye Fenati what at tosser.

Dovi certainly was in good form. The Ducati team effort is first rate. I just don’t get Lorenzo. The reason for his low side was (his) fault, not the brakes, not the tires, not that corner, not Marc up his azz. He rode fine for 25 laps and then bam!?! It’s also sad (from an all out performance perspective) that (any) independent race team can beat a factory team. Team Yamaha has some serious work to do. I don’t think Rossi is trying as hard as he might if he thought his bike had any real chance at winning. What he said was very telling when he said something like ‘yesterday I wasn’t too bad’. Wasn’t too bad? A nine time GP champion on a factory team says his effort wasn’t ‘too bad’? Yamaha and Suzuki need to get to work.

Last edited:
Looked to me(again)that Rossi intentionally slowed and waited(when he could have sped up and been in the clear)for Marquez,then kicked his front brake lever causing him to go down.If I remember right,his only penalty for that little incident was having to start the next race from the back of the pack(but then again Rossi was/is the darling boy of Moto GP so I don't think anyone expected anything more severe:laugh:).I see that as being much worse(since he actually caused a rider to go down)than the little lever squeeze by Fanati that has everyone so upset.:rolleyes:

I see that as being much worse(since he actually caused a rider to go down)than the little lever squeeze by Fanati that has everyone so upset.:rolleyes:

The other guy did go down. Lost control of bike from the lever squeeze.

Edit:nvmd I thought they ment he went down but seems like he went down later but not bc of the level pull

Last edited:
Looked to me(again)that Rossi intentionally slowed and waited(when he could have sped up and been in the clear)for Marquez,then kicked his front brake lever causing him to go down.If I remember right,his only penalty for that little incident was having to start the next race from the back of the pack(but then again Rossi was/is the darling boy of Moto GP so I don't think anyone expected anything more severe:laugh:).I see that as being much worse(since he actually caused a rider to go down)than the little lever squeeze by Fanati that has everyone so upset.:rolleyes:

Now now, you can’t say you saw what wasn’t seeable. Rossi’s foot does seem momentarily dislodged (after) their fairings touched but I can’t see him kicking Marc’s brake lever from that camera angle. Slowing when you’re not blocking anyone isn’t against the rules. Marc was doing his best, not to win the race but to delay Rossi. That was apparent thoughout the previous laps.

Now now, you can’t say you saw what wasn’t seeable. Rossi’s foot does seem momentarily dislodged (after) their fairings touched but I can’t see him kicking Marc’s brake lever from that camera angle. Slowing when you’re not blocking anyone isn’t against the rules. Marc was doing his best, not to win the race but to delay Rossi. That was apparent thoughout the previous laps.
I don't really care if he did kick his brake lever ( frankly I would be pretty impressed if he could!) but the underlying theme is that he knowingly went out of his way to collide with another rider. I don't care how you slice it, the number of times he looked over at Marquez as he was running him to the edge of the track is indisputable. Was Marquez innocent, hell no! He stirred the pot and Rossi got mad and put him on the ground. My point is that the latter is something that should never be tolerated from anyone in the sport, be they a no-name like Fenati, or the biggest star in the sport Like Vale. Fenati has payed a very dear price for his lapse in reason, being fired twice in two days and likely will never race professionally again. Tough pill to swallow, but a precedent has hopefully been set that this stuff cannot happen any longer.

Back