MotoGP 2018

FP2 is where its at as its the same time as sundays race, MM had a number of front end slides again...weather looks good for the whole weekend :thumbsup:

Any idea why did they move this race to Sunday? I know it's been several years now but the TT was always on Saturday for decades.

Any idea why did they move this race to Sunday? I know it's been several years now but the TT was always on Saturday for decades.
I've heard Daryl Beattie say that there was always wild all night partying Saturday , going on . Said it was crazy fun , there would be 2 sides of people sounding off sirens and other stuff I can't recall , against each other the whole night , just a great atmosphere by all reports . Always was known as the best Europe GP because of all this . Might have been the fun police got the race day changed ?

I've heard Daryl Beattie say that there was always wild all night partying Saturday , going on . Said it was crazy fun , there would be 2 sides of people sounding off sirens and other stuff I can't recall , against each other the whole night , just a great atmosphere by all reports . Always was known as the best Europe GP because of all this . Might have been the fun police got the race day changed ?
Reminds me of the Washougal AMA National MX races I attended in the 90's. But those are stories I dare not tell!
:fire:

I just watched last year’s Assen race, Rossi’s 115th GP win and his 89th premier class win.:bowdown: He was in first place for nearly every lap. Looked like he was having a real good time!:cool: Also watched the bumper bike fest Marquez was putting on, three penalties in one race!:laugh:

I just watched last year’s Assen race, Rossi’s 115th GP win and his 89th premier class win.:bowdown: He was in first place for nearly every lap. Looked like he was having a real good time!:cool: Also watched the bumper bike fest Marquez was putting on, three penalties in one race!:laugh:

Assen is probably the track Rossi is most likely to get a win. If he can't get it done here....

Back