MotoGP 2018

Commentators keep saying about how much KTM is throwing $ at their machines but its nowhere near competitive and im wondering what they have up there sleeve for Zarco - big gamble on his part.

Pretty cool shot of Lorenzo today in his new Lid.
DfvfoUgW0AI42tP.jpg

Yup looking good for George alright even after a spat at his team during Q2.

Marqs save in FP4 tho :eek::eek::bowdown: And to a much lesser degree in Q2 but still impressive :)

Remains to be seen if Marquez can keep it together when George flies off at the start into the distance.

Feel for Rossi in Q2....his team need a bollocking for telling him to roll out of a fast lap cause MM was behind him - reckon it cost him a front row start :mad:

George? You mean Jorge right?:D Looking over the Q times for the top riders and with all the drama, diff bikes, teams, riders etc, the spread is about ONE second. What an exclusive club eh? I’d love to ride one for a lap or two just to experience the lightness and quickness, wouldn’t you?:thumbsup::firing:

George? You mean Jorge right?:D Looking over the Q times for the top riders and with all the drama, diff bikes, teams, riders etc, the spread is about ONE second. What an exclusive club eh? I’d love to ride one for a lap or two just to experience the lightness and quickness, wouldn’t you?:thumbsup::firing:

That would probably blow my tiny mind , what if I dropped it.....might be expected to do an MM save , and get under it to limit damage from even my slow speed joy ride !! Anyway , luckily me fat ass wouldn't fit on the flat cushion area the riders call a seat !!

I have to wonder how long Marquez can get away with all the miracle saves before he hurts himself. Watching his latest today I found myself cringing at the thought of his leg getting wrenched. Cool to watch, but at some point you'd think he'd just adopt the "live to fight another day" strategy.

I'm thinking the feeling out in Moto GP land is , hope MM doesn't hurt other riders , as well as himself . This riding to the edge is great to a point , but as example when you arrive at the apex late and already largely rider filled at that , and knock someone out the way , well you certainly aren't making friends for yourself and leaving a mess for your team to clean up . This reminds me of sometimes when riding with a bunch of lads on single lane road , one rider way in the back of the pack or so , can get it in his head to gas his bike up and come out of nowhere past you all at speed , with no real caution for the other riders . I certainly don't want to see any of the lads racing get hurt , but if this style continues , well bad poop is very likely going to go down for sure . Having said that , the way these lads can lithely depart their bikes at speed and mostly walk away is amazing to see , they are certainly from tough stock .

Yup looking good for George alright even after a spat at his team during Q2.

Marqs save in FP4 tho :eek::eek::bowdown: And to a much lesser degree in Q2 but still impressive :)

Remains to be seen if Marquez can keep it together when George flies off at the start into the distance.

Feel for Rossi in Q2....his team need a bollocking for telling him to roll out of a fast lap cause MM was behind him - reckon it cost him a front row start :mad:

Yep,hard to beat that extra Ducati horsepower down the straights.Lorenzo probably should have stayed with Ducati since his Honda next year will be down on hp and he'll be playing second fiddle again(somebody needs to light a fire under Honda's ass and find a little more power to equal the Ducatis,rather than forcing Marquez to have to always ride right on the edge to stay up with or ahead of them).

If the Doctor had 5 more ponies the result would’ve been different. 195th podium for the GOAT and he’s (old).:cool: Congrats to Lorenzo. It’s good that he doesn’t like racing in a crowd. I think it motivates him to get out in the clean air so he can ride like he’s qualifying. First back to back wins since 2016. Nice to see three brands on the podium again too. The Hondas and Yamahas need more power for sure, Suzuki too. Now if Kawasaki and BMW would field competitive bikes...who would ride them?

Back