MotoGP 2017 Season review on TV

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
The beIN HD sports channel runs the GP stuff on my satellite tv service and they're running a 2017 season review ahead of qualifications that start tomorrow. It's a great production showing the starts and finishes and all the highlights and battles in each race. The show gives you a good summary of the front runners, how they do in a crowd, in the wet and whose bike has more grunt. Catch it if you can, it's repeated a couple times today and may be on other venues.

That sounds like an interesting watch for sure . We get free to air live coverage in Australia , with ads up to last 5 laps roughly . But as I mentioned previously , 2.00 am tomorrow nights coverage , but I am going to record it as well . We have the British lads calling the race , and our Aussie blokes ( Daryl Beattie , ex Moto GP for one ) filling us in before and after race .

I'm hoping the announcers can pronounce Mark Marquez' name correctly this year instead of saying Mok Mokezz over and over. If not, just say one name instead of both.:D Qs begin tomorrow with the race series, 3, 2, and GP on Sunday morning. I record everything with extensions too in case beIN TV's Turkish soccer game runs long.:crazy:

Mar(c) Marquez:rolleyes:. I just watched the Assen GP from last year that I still had recorded. Hot damn what a race!:thumbsup: Rossi at 38, won his 115th GP race and his 89th, EIGHTY NINTH premier class win. A few riders came in late for their rain tire bikes which was a mistake especially for Zarco who was in 4th! He had been in 1st until Rossi took over. To compound his mistake he exceeded the pit lane speed limit and was penalized. Crutch came out of nowhere to battle for the podium but Marquez squeezed past by half a bike length. Great race, with 105,000 spectators. I've seen King Kenny race at Sonoma and Laguna, seen Elbowz battle Mladin also at Sonoma but
image.jpeg
I've never seen Rossi race. Maybe it's time for a road trip to Texas in April. It's only 1,600 miles there and 1,600 miles back...:cool::laugh:

Back