6BAUTISTA A.GO&FUN Honda Gresini+0.916
7BRADL S.LCR Honda MotoGP+0.985
8PEDROSA D.Repsol Honda Team+1.064
9ESPARGARO A.Power Electronics Aspar+1.158
10HAYDEN N.Ducati Team+1.241
11SMITH B.Monster Yamaha Tech 3+1.684
12IANNONE A.Energy T.I. Pramac Racing+1.874
13SPIES B.Ignite Pramac Racing+1.890

I like 3 out of the top 4. I've never much cared for Lorenzo. Glad it was the bike and not Rossi :thumbsup:

first practice only... the top 8 ranking will change in qualifying.. i say honda will jump up to 1 or 2 position..
poor spies.. as much as i hate to say but it will be another disappointing season for him!

Pedrosa :thumbsup:

Strange seeing Crutchlow at the top for all these practice and testing sessions

Suzuki hasn't played in 3 years.

Some of the best money I've spend for entertainment was access to motogp.com...all FP's, Qualifying and races in 720 HD....

Keith I just had a :idea: go off!

How much is the access on Motogp.com?

I bought Adam a kindle hd fire for Christmas. It was two months later I noticed a little port on side of it.
Turns out its a mini hdmi port! I'm a member of Amazon prime and get most things shipped free next day due to it but what I didn't realize was that prime gives me unlimited access to umpteen movies and shows and other stuff thru Amazon for free. I was watching these on the kindle till I got a hdmi to hdmi mini cable and now I stream them to my tv. Thinking I could get the access on Motogp thru the kindle and stream it to the tele, no?

Keith I just had a :idea: go off!

How much is the access on Motogp.com?

I bought Adam a kindle hd fire for Christmas. It was two months later I noticed a little port on side of it.
Turns out its a mini hdmi port! I'm a member of Amazon prime and get most things shipped free next day due to it but what I didn't realize was that prime gives me unlimited access to umpteen movies and shows and other stuff thru Amazon for free. I was watching these on the kindle till I got a hdmi to hdmi mini cable and now I stream them to my tv. Thinking I could get the access on Motogp thru the kindle and stream it to the tele, no?

If your Kindle has a browser and Adobe Flash, I would think so....I think it was around $129 USD...

Wow...what a race. That Marquez is gonna BE SOMEBODY, but today he got a little schoolin from THE DOCTOR. That's what I call a COMEBACK!!:bowdown:

My daughter and I are hoarse from yelling at the TV.

Man, do I want to go to COTA in 2 weeks! Who in TX is gonna get me tickets?

As me and my riding buddy's were watching the race today, as 2 of them have new ducs, I turn and say" kind of looks bad for ducati, Valentinos first race with Yamaha and comes in 2nd,guess it was not the rider but the machine"lol

Wow...what a race. That Marquez is gonna BE SOMEBODY, but today he got a little schoolin from THE DOCTOR. That's what I call a COMEBACK!!:bowdown:

My daughter and I are hoarse from yelling at the TV.

Man, do I want to go to COTA in 2 weeks! Who in TX is gonna get me tickets?

I'll be there! I'll save ya a seat in the Parts Unlimited tent!

Well.. it seemed like another boring motogp race till the last 5 laps .. VR and MM battle for second position
Made it worth watching...

Back