MotoCafe Las Vegas Bike Night, yet another...

Spudley

Grippin' and Rippin'
Donating Member
Registered
Well gang, we had our usual Wednesday night ....and some new and some old suspects in the crowd...,,Ladies and Gentlemen...Paderolis' ride...

DSC00728 (Medium).JPG

DSC00729 (Medium).JPG

Our friend Sherry is a drag racer here in Vegas, and she now has an 08' she scored from San Bernadino.....and she kept her 07' Burgundy for racing... :super:

DSC00805 (Medium).JPG

DSC00829 (Medium).JPG

Then, of course our whacked-out stretch-turbo confederate member was in attendance !!!

DSC00807 (Medium).JPG

DSC00806 (Medium).JPG

The usual plethora of Busa's from within the Vegas area......

DSC00785 (Medium).JPG

DSC00804 (Medium).JPG

DSC00786 (Medium).JPG

DSC00788 (Small).JPG

DSC00802 (Medium).JPG

DSC00823 (Medium).JPG

DSC00827 (Medium).JPG

Oh, and I forgot to mention the Romanian Leprechaun (my gal) "SPANKED" the raffle with five out of five :oldcool: ....I think they're getting tired of seeing her face in the crowd....this is the third week in a row, tonight was the five out of five...... :super:

DSC00832 (Medium).JPG

What's that Scar ????, and Charles ???, and BA ???....in the back.....behind the T-shirts ????...... MUAH-Ha-Haaaaaa :devil:

Why the Romanian Leprechaun hit the final ticket for the Grand Prize....guess where Spud's going ????........

DSC00838 (Medium).JPG

WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

Why thank ya "D"...thank ya very mushhhhhh............(insert Elvis smiley) What are you doing up so early for ???........

Sweet!!!!

Congrats, brother! That's awesome...and a leprechaun of your own...

Who could ask for more?

Hang on to her, yo~

Back