MOTO GP.... the new age.

This is about YOU!

Picking the most recent topics and open an own thread about it so YOU can pat your own back and feed your ego!
really??????? check my history here...………… and redbull…. r u serious man? u liked that comment? feed my ego on a damn internet forum? smh… im brutally honest about my life/u KNOW my real name... I care about this site and MotoGP discussion was hot but its old...…… here is a NEW discussion...…….. the hate is real..... and smd.

Last edited:
the moto gp thread is a moto gp 2018 post! its not old until the year its over.

second- Feeding an ego has nothing to do with honesty.

third- you blocked your profile for others so nobody can see your past posts (so nobody can check the Ex girl/bike issue - remember?)

fourth- I never said you dont care about this page - I do too. ( but does that mean I just reopen a new topic... like "early access MOTO GP 2019" - because the 2018 is old and almost over? or "TRumps re-election part 2 "...since they recount the votes....?!

And you proofed more than enough how little your ego and how insecure you are in your "cheating thread"... that was enough of facts that what I said makes more than sense!

You dont create traffic. You are spamming!

edit- I didnt see your "smd".
Buddy you are the most pathetic joke ever. What a freaking looser you are.
I hope you will never pollute the genepool !

Last edited:
The MotoGP season has ONE race left (sadly) and the championship has already been decided. It (would) be a good idea IMO to start a new discussion NEXT YEAR sometime close to when the new season starts and not tag onto the current GP thread referenced above that already has over 50 pages.

In re: your throwing some topic out there w/o anything more than ‘discuss’ and then typing “smd” well, from your own ‘history here’...here’s to YOU longshaft.
8DAAA5AB-E78C-4D13-AEF7-644D7A78CE89.jpeg

7268C34C-DD8F-4915-8BF2-BA537AB7E2DA.jpeg

FDCCF918-A2A9-41BC-A96A-9BBAD57472A3.jpeg

The MotoGP season has ONE race left (sadly) and the championship has already been decided. It (would) be a good idea IMO to start a new discussion NEXT YEAR sometime close to when the new season starts and not tag onto the current GP thread referenced above that already has over 50 pages.

In re: your throwing some topic out there w/o anything more than ‘discuss’ and then typing “smd” well, from your own ‘history here’...here’s to YOU longshaft.View attachment 1588208
View attachment 1588209

View attachment 1588211
lol... cbx… that picture is from my facebook…. u stalkin me?.. oh wait.. I thought I blocked my profile... Sandow... again... ure 3 page response wreeks of personal issues... i wish u luck... who ARE YOU anyway?

the moto gp thread is a moto gp 2018 post! its not old until the year its over.

second- Feeding an ego has nothing to do with honesty.

third- you blocked your profile for others so nobody can see your past posts (so nobody can check the Ex girl/bike issue - remember?)

fourth- I never said you dont care about this page - I do too. ( but does that mean I just reopen a new topic... like "early access MOTO GP 2019" - because the 2018 is old and almost over? or "TRumps re-election part 2 "...since they recount the votes....?!

And you proofed more than enough how little your ego and how insecure you are in your "cheating thread"... that was enough of facts that what I said makes more than sense!

You dont create traffic. You are spamming!

edit- I didnt see your "smd".
Buddy you are the most pathetic joke ever. What a freaking looser you are.
I hope you will never pollute the genepool !
I wont pollute any genepool don't worry.... TALK ABOUT MOTOGP

MOTOGP for the new age:
Now that a 10th Championship looks near impossible, what will be the impact of Rossi's eventual departure (possibly sooner rather than later) from the GP Grid? Should he retire after the 2018 season? He has stated that he will stay involved with racing with his own team - is this good for the riders? For the sport?

With MOTOE shaping up, how do you see support for that category playing out?

What do you think about the MOTGP riders who have lost their rides?

What do you think about the MOTOGP riders who have signed on as test riders or with MOTOE?

When are they going to get a noise box for the MOTOE bikes so that they sound more like motorcycles?

Back