Moto GP Sunday

If you had motogp.com, you could watch all the FP's, QP, and race for moto, moto2 and moto3 :)

I am going to DVR it. I plan to spend most of the day riding and don't need to go out the door all "hopped up". :laugh:

Like skydvr, I am in possession of a vid pass to motogp via live stream. This is when the wife rolls her eyes as I'm up at all hours watching live!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Like skydvr, I am in possession of a vid pass to motogp via live stream. This is when the wife rolls her eyes as I'm up at all hours watching live!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Cool! What resolution, is that in HD? Sounds like I need one.

720P....And if you have a device that can feed it to your TV, :bowdown:

Gonna stick to watching it on SPEED Channel. Not live but a lot cheaper than a video pass on motogp.com

I would love Ben to take it this year.

I really like Casey - but he was really struggling aparrently with the "new" spec tires at the end of the race. Still manged third. If he can save his tire's Jorge's not going to be able to run him down. And, I always rout from my USA riders Hayden, Spies, Edwards....

I really like Casey - but he was really struggling aparrently with the "new" spec tires at the end of the race. Still manged third. If he can save his tire's Jorge's not going to be able to run him down. And, I always rout from my USA riders Hayden, Spies, Edwards....

Stoner is of the best, but it went to his head. Would prefer Lorenzo, first prize Spies first, Rossi second, but that is very unlikely, if not impossible.

Back