Moto GP On Different Channel This Weekend

piratediverjefff

Registered
Went to set my DVR for this Sunday's race and couldn't find it on the usual Fox Sports 1(that's what it's on out here anyway),was startin' to panic but eventually found it on Fox Sports 2(bastids:laugh:).May want to check your channel guides folks.

We are going to have a Moto GP party at a local bike shop Sunday. Can't wait... I'll be riding the MV. :thumbsup:

This is the Lorenzo year, I can feel it! Watch for Jorge to arrive with a vengeance! :cheerleader:

Everything for this race is pointing towards Dovi; his is all the talk here...

I'd like to see Rossi take a couple of podium top spots,
It's cool watching the old master battle the new boys.

We have a local Lad ( Jack Miller ) who has been leap frogged from Moto-3 straight to Moto-GP.
I'm not expecting to much but it'll be interesting to see how he go's.

I'm looking forward to the UK round at Silverstone.
Flights and hotels are booked.

Yep, too many rednecks would rather watch cars drive in a circle so FS1 has NASCAR. Sucks; FS2 isn't HD for me.

Yeah, it's repeated on Fox Sports 1 later in the week. I mean, do people really need to see an entire 24 hours of NASCAR? Really? I hope that NBC Sports will take over MotoGP, hire the British announcers who really know MotoGP, and give us 2 hours of entertainment--1/2 hour of qualifying and pre-race coverage, 1 hour of the race, and a 1/2 hour of post-race interviews. Either that, or I'll spend the $110 and subscribe to a year of MotoGP.com ($150 for every camera angle), and watch everything I want, when I want.

What a freaking race!!
The live view Moto GP subscription rocks!...
We quit cable to save some money for a while... Tried the Moto Live Stream for the first time... Wish I had done this years ago!...

Back