Moto gp busa day

BUSA ALL OUT KNEE DRAGGING TRACK DAY!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

markhurd101

Registered
Guys

This may sound crazy but hear me out... how many guys would be up for a BUSA Track day sport touring class! I am talking 1100CC to 1500CC on closed track, not drag racing. running for time and just having fun! Busas could be seperated by cc.rake and trail, stock, mild mod, and unlimited. we could even let the blackbirds, and zx's come and play as long as they were sport touring class. I have been thinking about this for awhile now and i wanted to get a feel for the number of guys that would enjoy a Heavy centic track day!:thumbsup:

Id love it too, but to far for me. Been looking at running Summit Point Raceway in WV.:beerchug:

I've raced there a whole lot. (Lightweight Supersport & Lightweight Superbike) Nice lil track.
Make sure you make onto the concrete pads in the middle of the turns! The racers don't call it "Slippery Point" for nothing. :whistle: :laugh:

Id lobe to get to the track. Putnam park raceway is bout 1/2 hour from me. My plans was to run a few track days this year. But lucky me bad back, no riding all summer wonderfull

would love to do a track day... nothing close...unless wardie knows one..mabey we could gear up for one

If you set it up regionally with several tracks I'd definitely do it. Been wanting to do something for a couple years now and this would be just the push I need to try my first track day.

To far for me hope it goes down would love some vids:thumbsup:... honestly if the track was at my front door I probably still couldn't afford it. :laugh:

with the reasources of the entire BUSA community, i cant see why some type of regional type BUSA invitational could not be put together, but that just my humble opinion.

Back