Moto GP 2

The Oracle

Registered
Just got it today... It is HOT!!! I am gonna post a couple pics from my first session...

lean.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my psuedo-Matrix leap from the bike and flying drop-kick enemy racer in the helmet move. It is kinda tough to master... But, with practice...

wreck.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW - notice in the stoppie gone wrong that the bike is a little thrashed... Notice all of the scratches and broken windscreen.

Am I cut out for pro racing or what? What do you guys think??

I'm a little behind the times I guess there Rip . Is this game available for my pc or my antiquated N64 ?

Hey VR?

Is it as hard to control as the first MotoGP? If they have improved the responsiveness I am all over it otherwise no thank you. I still cannot control the bikes in MotoGP properly. I cannot feel what is going on and that really screws me up.

Hey VR?

Is it as hard to control as the first MotoGP?  If they have improved the responsiveness I am all over it otherwise no thank you.  I still cannot control the bikes in MotoGP properly.  I cannot feel what is going on and that really screws me up.
Much easier! I am gonna go dig the gamepad out from the basement, 'cause I think it will even be easier then the keyboard.

The game is unbelievable.

I am running it on an Intel 2.8 MHz with 1 GB RAM and an Nvidia GeForce2 Ti4800 with 128MB. I run it at 1280 x 1024 with ALL effects on and it is smooth as silk!

how many bikes and tracks are there ?

can you change the bike colors and can you make your own tracks.......or change the settings or mod the bikes ?

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

how many bikes and tracks are there ?

can you change the bike colors  and can you make your own tracks.......or change the settings or mod the bikes ?

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
not sure how many bikes... But a good bit of them... 16 tracks. And, you can customize your rider and the bike colors. Don't think you can mod bikes or create tracks.

You can also race online against 15 other players.

Haven't done any customizing yet, but was planning to make a bike that is colored like my busa.

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

cool think i will have to go and get it

will be cool if you can do the tricks only tricks i can do on my games is wheelies .....this looks cool !

cool.gif

Give it just a little time and I am sure there will be some sort of Street Xtreme sportbike game out there. Oh and a street racer kinda thing could be cool.

I only care if it plays online.... doest it? Has too! Where'd you get a copy??

I only care if it plays online.... doest it?  Has too!  Where'd you get a copy??
upto 16 players online...  I pre-ordered it from www.ebgames.com.  The graphics are better than anything I have seen!

BTW - the stunts are way better than previous versions...  i.e. Now you can wheelie to hard or far and loop.  Same with stoppies.  You can shift your body weight around too...  Not to mention indepentant brakes.

Back