Mothers day ride

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
My son Chris (GSXtacy), and his girl friend Tina were in town this weekend to attend college graduation for his daughter Ashley. My wife Mary, Chris, Tina, and Chris' friends Clay and Jeff and I went for a nice ride and had some great BBQ. Some pics.

100_1444.jpg

100_1445.jpg

100_1450.jpg

100_1447.jpg

100_1448.jpg

100_1446.jpg

100_1451.jpg

Ah ok, recognize the Honda emblem but those fairing and long handle bars threw me off. Pretty unique looking bike, and I see it has that dual clutch technology. I wanna test drive 1 of those hondas with the paddle shift handle bar controls, really curious to see how it performs

Ah ok, recognize the Honda emblem but those fairing and long handle bars threw me off. Pretty unique looking bike, and I see it has that dual clutch technology. I wanna test drive 1 of those hondas with the paddle shift handle bar controls, really curious to see how it performs

It looks like that Honda DN01! I always thought they were cool with the automatic transmission and all that.

glad to see my friends having a great time, thanks for sharing the pics :beerchug:

It looks like that Honda DN01! I always thought they were cool with the automatic transmission and all that.

Yes, it's a Honda DN 01, and my wife loves it. Auto trans, antilock brakes, single sided swing arm. Pretty cool bike.

Back