Mother's Day ride in the Northwest...

cache

Banned
Well, first of all, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mammas out there!!!

Havoc, Thinker62 and myself hooked up with some other riders from Portland, Vancouver, and one from Seattle. Nice of them to come to my neighborhood to go riding.

First pic, left some behind before the rain, coming up the canyon. Damn cagers!
mad.gif

IM000014.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
7 bikes. The latecomers couldn't find a dry spot to get out of the rain.....

IM000015.JPG

...... so we took over the Laundromat!!
laugh.gif

The guy on the right (behind the car) wasn't too pleased at walking around our bikes to get in and clean his drawers.

IM000016.JPG

This would be my ideal 2nd bike! MMmmmmm.... Gixxer........

IM000018.JPG

And now, full tanks of gas, full belly of Chinese made American grill, time to head out while the sun is out.

It was fun guys, cya next time!
biggrin.gif

Pic: CBR1000, R1, my busa, R6, Havoc's busa, GSXR1000, Thinker's busa.

IM000022.JPG

Looks like it turned out to be a nice day. Maybe this weekend I'll have a chance to get the bike up to the hills.

Great pics Cache. none on mine were all that exciting. Next time, we have to stop in that canyon for pictures. It was awesome.

I'm telling ya, we need a green-with-envy emoticon!

It's so good to see you guys getting out. Great pics!

Why's the ground all wet?
wink.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
I was gonna say it finally stopped raining? Oh well it finally stopped here and should be an awesome week in the 70-80's and as they tell me the mercury will continue to rise for the 3 months and triple digits are not unusual. eeeeeeeeeehyow! Glad u guys are out there rollin.

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Looks like it was a blast anyways besides the wetness.

Iwanna GO!
IwananGO!
IwannaGO!

greenbounce.gif

It was a blast! The road coming up the canyon was dry enough to hit it pretty hard. As you can see on the photo above, with the yellow/black Gixxer, my back tire doesn't have much of a strip left.

Need to take photos of the road next time with some bikes coming.... my camera also does short movies. Will have to test that out!
smile.gif

That photo doesn't do it justice. That was an awesome run. We simply have to take more time to smell the roses so to speak. We do need more photos.

That photo doesn't do it justice. That was an awesome run. We simply have to take more time to smell the roses so to speak. We do need more photos.
Next time we should also converse about the type of riding were going to do, ie: hard&fast, slow&easy, etc. We got more spread out than I thought we would. Best ride I've had to date, even though it was short and crappy weather. Riding alone sucks.
smile.gif

I wanna RIDEEEEE!!
bored.gif
drooling3.gif
Nice, I need to find somewhere nice to ride in Indy. Still havent found twisties in that state.

Next time we should also converse about the type of riding were going to do, ie: hard&fast, slow&easy, etc. We got more spread out than I thought we would. Best ride I've had to date, even though it was short and crappy weather. Riding alone sucks.  
smile.gif
your always welcomed to come west ,
jump9.gif
where its dry

smile.gif
Yup...we needed a pre ride briefing. I got stuck trying to decide whteher to ride hard with the leaders or to wait for the trailers. Then of course I didn't have any idea where I was going and just took it on faith that if I just kept straight, you guys would be waiting somewhere.

It was still a lot of fun!

Havoc, how many miles did we put on? got to get ready for those 400-500 mile days going to Laguna.

Back