Most Expensive Speeding Ticket You Ever Had?

You guys stop ?

Laugh out loud *

I do not stop
on the Hayabusa .

Cop did not show up for indigenous peoples holiday weekend ~ so I was happy to get my bail money back in the bank *

IMG_1845.JPG

I have had many "spirited", ,as our friend calls it, rides over the decades on very capable bikes and too many I'm ashamed to admit with "enthused" tax collectors in tow. But one time I pulled over from not paying attention...
I was riding with a friend on his new Yamaha 750 whatever and I was on my FZR 1200 buzzing through Miami not really fast when a Fl State Trooper was suddenly next to me, hit his lights and siren ramming me off the road.
I pulled over and asked what the heck that was all about? The second I saw you light up I was pulling over. He said others have run so he was letting me get the chance.
Wrote me a 90 in a 55 (it was 65 till that exact spot and if we touched 90 it was for five feet at the most, but what bugged me was his bragging about a kid that ran three days before and lost it into a guard rail and got his right arm tore off, this guy was pleased like that was a trophy.
So I went to court with my younger brother both in ties and jackets, Judge calls Bailey 9r (okay not really) and we walk up as the the Trooper cites the charges, I asked did Mr Bailey have a protective helmet on while operating a, I look down at the ticket, Ya maha FJR 1200? (like I had no idea what that was)
Trooper "Yes he did"
Me please explain how you can Id Mr Bailey as the operator.
He goes on a lengthy tirade of my brothers distinctive nose (wtf) and I guess feeling it sounded lame added a lie, "and before handing him the ticket I asked him to remove his helmet for Id purposes".
I asked "Then how do you explain that it was me you gave the ticket to?"
After the Trooper's stammering a bit the Judge chastised me saying he didn't like theater in his courtroom he didn't want to see me in there again.
I ever so humble said "yes sir" and split grinning like a banshee

Sorry this was soo long.

Eight years ago *

ADELANTO •

A motorcyclist led

California Highway Patrol officers
on a high-speed pursuit ,
reaching speeds of 150 mph
along Highway 395 on
Monday afternoon ,
officials said .

Mojave CHP officers
first noticed the motorcyclist
riding east on Highway 58 near

Edwards Air Force Base around 12:06 pm .

Victorville CHP Officer William Osegueda said .

Rider was traveling
at about 100 mph ,
the officer said .

The CHP’s Mojave station officers

radioed the motorcyclist’s description
ahead to the Victorville station .

A CHP air unit followed the Redlands man
as he continued to ride at breakneck speeds
and as he wove across the double-yellow line .

When the motorcyclist saw
a CHP vehicle on Highway 395
and Shadow Mountain Road
in Adelanto 34 minutes later ,
he accelerated , Osegueda said .

“ The air unit was able to pace him at 150 miles per hour along ( Highway ) 395 , ” Osegueda said .

In order to avoid the heavier traffic
as the pursuit neared Bear Valley Road ,

the rider began to ride along the right shoulder
until he noticed a CHP unit waiting for him
along the side of the road , Osegueda said .

The man ,
whose name

was not immediately
made available ,
was arrested for
felony evasion ,
officials said .

“ If there would have been a crash ,
he would have sustained fatal injuries ,
absolutely , and he probably would

have hurt other people ,” Osegueda said .

“ We are glad it turned out the way it did — we do not ever want to see anyone killed on our highways . ”

@DrewCollins488 - #MyBrothersBoys ~ #RideYourOwnBike *

Last edited:
Back