Most Dangerous Cars towards bikers on the road (Agreesive/Distracted/Yuppie Morons)

What cars pose the most threat on the roads to bikers

• Mercedes

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • BMW

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Audi

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Lexus

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Minivans!!!

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Most Dangerous Cars towards bikers on the road (Agreesive/Distracted/Yuppie Moro

Really it is all Minivans.
Moms on the phone yakin while turned around yelling at the kids in the back seat and smoking at the same time.:laugh:

Agreed on the minivans. Particularly 80s-90s in the ghetto running red lights with no insurance. I'm not bias, my busa told me to post this, guess she holds a grudge.

Re: Most Dangerous Cars towards bikers on the road (Agreesive/Distracted/Yuppie Moro

Minivans and hybrids=A-Holes

Honda's who think their 15 second cars are actually fast.....:whistle:

Brand of cars?? hmm Maybe more specific like Charlie Sheen in an Audi or Lyndsey Lohan in a Focus,,, That seems a bit more realistic

I read an article a few years back that said
Volvo.. Because they are rated the safest, so the owner thinks they can drive dumb

Minivan.. Kids distracting them

4x4 trucks.. Because aggressive driving young men typically drive them...

Me personally..
SUVs, Honda civics and 70's model Cadillac's driven by drunk balding women...

Where I live it is just a plethora of vehicles, pretty much all kinds. Last one, I was riding home with a buddy and when he started to go a separate way he said he saw a Suburban almost take me out from behind. I kinda saw it happen, but I'm pretty used to that garbage now. A-holes...

Minivan, shminivan; where's the E-150 button :laugh:

i would have to say anything with a woman driving and kids in the back, men seem to do a better job at just ignoring the kids :laugh: of course, today it was some guy in a pickup that decided i wasn't enough of a problem to keep him from switching to my lane...thankfully, i saw his head twitching long before he suddenly veered over and was already getting out of his way :banghead:

I was going to say the moms on those big suvs, but the minivans sounds about right! :laugh:

The only close call I have had was a young man in an astro van. (1999 body style ) guys in 4x4 trucks around my area always give me the wheelie sign :D

Gregor6 has nailed it..... far and away, Volvo drivers are the most dangerous to motorcyclists.

Though mini-vans and hybrids are not too terribly behind.

I vote minivan too, and not because I own a Mercedes :D

Back