Most beautiful police officer...

My issue with this is how long has she been an officer? That jacket & uniform have never been worn before! On other hand most administrations will issue brand new uniforms for events or pictures but don't allow unapproved press exposure. So this is most likely done for publicity reasons. Nice to look at but doubt she will stay an officer for very long. They are using her & her them.

As the old saying goes here She's built for comfort not for speed Bloody hell ROADTOAD if you got her on the back of your busa you would save a load of cash on front tyres
Probably not a great idea to have to ride with someone else that is also asking " does my ass look big on this " ..... But we could take on Ghost Rider for 'as long as you want to wheelie with the cops in tow ' or @sixpack577 for a standup wheelie , 'cos not enough room for two fat arses !!:):thumbsup:

I watch Live PD all the time and the lady police officers usually hold their own and many of them are tiny. Of course there are usually a gigantic male officer around somewhere.

One of the male officers has arms on him as big around as telephone poles and some of the people he encounters still gives him grief.

I got to say ,
equal opportunity employment
can sometimes have hit and miss results . . .

This officer could probably
still easily run me down ,
even if I dropped

some weight !

:)

Should-I-run-for-it---meme.jpg

Back