Mosque Shootings in Christchurch NZ, my home town.

I think many could. I had a benneli 20 gauge semi auto. Wow that thing could move some rounds. I had a picture where you could see all 5 shells in the air.
It's the difference between brrrrrrrrr and bapbapbap.
Maybe some folks really can't tell the difference, but news reporters should be able to.

Today we have an empty office where a co worker once sat, he was listed as missing from last fridays tragedy and is now confirmed dead.

Today we have an empty office where a co worker once sat, he was listed as missing from last fridays tragedy and is now confirmed dead.
My thoughts and condolences are with you and your coworkers, it will be a constant reminder to you all when you look at his office, as they say, time is a great healer . . . . We will all be stronger through this, much like the earthquake period.
Kia Kaha Nathan!

Didn't even think about you being from there as well Cantab. My condolences on your loss Busa Brother. You will all be in my thoughts.
Cantab is a 'Cantabrian' a local term for someone from the province of Canterbury, in the South Island of NZ.
I too am a Cantabrian born and raised here in Canterbury.
I hope that fills in the blanks Jeremy.

Cantab is a 'Cantabrian' a local term for someone from the province of Canterbury, in the South Island of NZ.
I too am a Cantabrian born and raised here in Canterbury.
I hope that fills in the blanks Jeremy.
I'd actually thought about that being the case when I first saw the name, but I didn't make the association last week. Thanks for the explanation Greg.

I vote for
ignorance .

Mind you
if this was
in America
and I had to
listen to Fox
News vs
Washington Post
I would definitely
go with agenda .

:)

hAUHH21vlthTl1z6RxRPVPQz-CT4aVJG-tyImn_JmoGnPW0W22o7HC4dUYqNKMteNVcyRg=s128.jpg

It's the difference between brrrrrrrrr and bapbapbap.
Maybe some folks really can't tell the difference, but news reporters should be able to.
Why would news reporters know the difference. They are never there when it is happening.
And lord knows the eye witnesses they talk to are a the least likely to get it right. :)

Why would news reporters know the difference. They are never there when it is happening.
And lord knows the eye witnesses they talk to are a the least likely to get it right. :)
Because part of reporting the news is accuracy. It's their job to know what happened, or at the very least admit that things are unclear. Rather, they tend to spout off nonsense in an attempt to be 'first to provide information'. If said information is wrong or incomplete, it is useless to have been the first to report it.
When misinformation is provided from a position of ostensible authority, it can be very dangerous.

"they tend to spout off nonsense in an attempt to be 'first to provide information'. If said information is wrong or incomplete, it is useless to have been the first to report it."
Did you read my last line? lol

"they tend to spout off nonsense in an attempt to be 'first to provide information'. If said information is wrong or incomplete, it is useless to have been the first to report it."
Did you read my last line? lol
I did Mr Phatt, the point I was making is that news reporters have a duty to not simply repeat whatever bull$hit they hear, that's nothing more than gossip. They have a responsibility to report accurately.

Not arguing just saying you think they should know what full auto sounds like
I am pointing out they are not where the crime scene is and eye witnesses are unreliable so neither of them have probably ever heard a full auto gun fire

Not arguing just saying you think they should know what full auto sounds like
I am pointing out they are not where the crime scene is and eye witnesses are unreliable so neither of them have probably ever heard a full auto gun fire
Circling back to my original position, I think everyone has heard a full auto, even if only in a movie.

Back