Mosque Shootings in Christchurch NZ, my home town.

one thing I wanna point out.... that word "extremist".... its not inaccurate.... BUT.... and its a big but... BUT THEY ARE organized criminals.... with a network of dangerous murdering sickos.... a BIG network.... but nobody "knows" anything it seems.... they lawyer up right away and are isolated... no torure allowed, and that's the only way to extract info from these ilk... saddam hussein used to tie a person up to a chair and drill holes in a persons body until he had the info he wanted....

Note that the world outside of sand land did Not have terrorist problems while Sadam was in power either.
Was he a bad dude? Sure, but as he himself said, he kept the terrorists we see now in check.
The world should've stayed out of his business.
Ever notice how Bin Laden was quickly blamed after 9-11? Then suddenly his name disappeard for years, and it was Sadam, Sadam, we have to get Sadam.
Misdirection at it's finest.
The U.N Needs terrorism to help control a population by fear.
As for today's shooting, it's rare to see the shoe on the other foot.
And no, I don't wish it upon them.

Note that the world outside of sand land did Not have terrorist problems while Sadam was in power either.
Was he a bad dude? Sure, but as he himself said, he kept the terrorists we see now in check.
The world should've stayed out of his business.
Ever notice how Bin Laden was quickly blamed after 9-11? Then suddenly his name disappeard for years, and it was Sadam, Sadam, we have to get Sadam.
Misdirection at it's finest.
The U.N Needs terrorism to help control a population by fear.
As for today's shooting, it's rare to see the shoe on the other foot.
And no, I don't wish it upon them.
i don't agree with what sadaam did... that's my disclaimer... I was just saying it was highly effective dealing with these people and extracting info.

I know I am an old hippie which is out of favour but this madness has to stop
The world is going to hell in a hand basket
I would make a snide remark about which politicians fault this is but I just can't because that would be both pointless and probably wrong.
But politicians and religious leaders could be part of the solution if only they would reconsider the price innocent people pay as collateral damage in their quest of power
its not a matter of gun control NZ has that
It is a matter or stopping divisionist politics. It is a matter of educating people to the benefits of immigration It is a matter of organized religions not saying there's is the true faith and not saying the others are wrong in their beliefs. It is a matter of preaching inclusion not segregation
This is so sad
yet again

i don't agree with what sadaam did... that's my disclaimer... I was just saying it was highly effective dealing with these people and extracting info.

Didn't imply you did, nor do I.
I also don't see this shooting as a world gov't conspiracy, as they would've killed anyone but muslims.
Just that the middle east should've been left alone decades ago, and we wouldn't have half the problems we have in the world now.

There is no one single cause for acts like this. Pundits and politicians tend to want to find something they can point at and say "There, that's why this happened", but that's oversimplification. What motivates a person to do this is a combination of factors, both internal and external. We want to see things as cut and dry, like the idea that taking away guns will eliminate this stuff or that arming everyone will, but neither one of those are true. It's much more complicated and messy. Solutions will come, but only when we're willing to take a hard look at all the systemic causes of these things.

It’s not the guns, it could have been a bomb, an auto, knife or a dozen other things. It’s the people and the world we live in. Wasn’t like this when I was young.

You must be really, really old, predating mankind.

People have been killing each other ever since they could pick up a rock or stick.
Wars over religion have and always will be fought either as an individual, sect or nation.

Extremists like this individual exist in all religions sadly and they always target the soft under-belly in order to strike fear and terror into the targeted religion. These people are less worried about politics.

I have met a few Islamic extremists face to face (they were captured) and I will tell you, they are ready to kill and die for their religion with no regard for who or what you are including fellow followers of the Islamic faith.

Not sure if this guy was racially or religiously motivated-time will tell.

14806-637ebca3c9d059d01e3a4529f665dac5.png

You must be really, really old, predating mankind.

People have been killing each other ever since they could pick up a rock or stick.
Wars over religion have and always will be fought either as an individual, sect or nation.

Extremists like this individual exist in all religions sadly and they always target the soft under-belly in order to strike fear and terror into the targeted religion. These people are less worried about politics.

I have met a few Islamic extremists face to face (they were captured) and I will tell you, they are ready to kill and die for their religion with no regard for who or what you are including fellow followers of the Islamic faith.

Not sure if this guy was racially or religiously motivated-time will tell.
but still.... a scumbag MURDERING criminal u met face to face... u talk to these nuts???? it doesn't make any sense at all...… killing KIDS for the cause..... smdh

And just an fyi to all the regulars here that I normally discuss and debate with, for the record; It's no secret that I do not like muslims and what they stand for.
I do not think they or their belifes are compatible with western society, period.
However, I take no pleasure in this shooting.
There is never a need to massacar innocent people, especially women and children.
Had every known wanted terrorist in the world been inside...wait til they come out, address them, and handle your business like men, not cowards.
To me this is no different than Jews shot in their synigougs, or Christians in church.
A horrible situation.
This post needs no response, and is not meant to draw attention to me, or away from the tradgedy, I just wanted it to be known where I stand.
Thank you.
Moving on.

Back