Mosko Moto Panniers

Umpa

Registered
I will be buying my first Bird and want to get it ready for touring when I retire this summer. Among the items I would like to get are soft panniers. Does anyone have the Mosko Moto Backcountry 2.0 35L Panniers? If so, do like them and what rack do you use to attach them to your bike?

I have Givi V35 units .

20191009_160527.jpg

@Umpa
Just ordered Mosko Moto Scout 60L Duffle

Not exactly what you were looking for, but I'll give it a review in the coming weeks

@Umpa
Just ordered Mosko Moto Scout 60L Duffle

Not exactly what you were looking for, but I'll give it a review in the coming weeks
I like it Haya..."Come's with handy beavertail stash spot" should you collect and want to "Stash" any beaver tails you happen to encounter on road-trips.:laugh:
If you wouldn't mind brother, letting Ol' Rubb know just how many "Beaver Tails" you collected this touring season,that would be awesome. I need some new hunting stories for my posse.
HayaWakened>
<Beaver Tails

Rubb.

Hayabusa.Org>Classifieds>Wanted> For trade: Have Givi Hard Bags wish to trade for Scout 60 liter Motorcycle Bag. :p
Rubb.

I like it Haya..."Come's with handy beavertail stash spot" should you collect and want to "Stash" any beaver tails you happen to encounter on road-trips.:laugh:
If you wouldn't mind brother, letting Ol' Rubb know just how many "Beaver Tails" you collected this touring season,that would be awesome. I need some new hunting stories for my posse.
HayaWakened> View attachment 1622275View attachment 1622276 <Beaver Tails

Rubb.
Copy that. I'll do anything for posse. ;) VLF!

Back