@ Morroso in South Florida

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Long time since I was at the Drags.  Each run I knocked 1.5 seconds of.  First shot I stalled had to restart the bike double clutched and almosr killed it again.  Still Ended up with a 13.8 @ 139mph.  Learned with all the power I am best to just coast of the line and the second 1/8 just over takes.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

11.5 @ 141mph
10.2@145mph
9.8 @151mph

2nd Run

morroso.jpg

Waitiing to run after a car blew oil all over the track.
morroso2.jpg

biggrin.gif

so tell me why only 3 runs?

I would think with your power you could hit the low 9's easy. little bit of stage fright? or what??

Oh well I'll never run that sort of time...Just wish I could run...
smile.gif

so tell me why only 3 runs?

I would think with your power you could hit the low 9's easy. little bit of stage fright? or what??
@ accidents on the strip put everyone on hold, keeping the runs down.

Only 3 with time slips the rest they run with out slips. So who knows what the other4 runs were.

I think the bike will do 8.8 (170mph) easy.  i did not want to bang the clutch hard of the line.  All i need to do is read the lights better.  Hell  even stalled the bile at the green restarted the bike and still won.  As it is the torque broke another front gear.  This time 5 teeth nad  2 links in the new chain.

HEY MIKE SORRY I'M GONNA MISS YOU AGAIN, WAS SICK YESTERDAY AND I'M ON CALL THE REST OF THE WEEK. I WILL BE GOING TO BIKE WEEK. I'LL BE THERE THE FIRST FRI, SAT, SUN.
GOOD LUCK AT THE TRACK

Hey N.E. what kind of reaction times are you getting? And the sixty-foot times? Just curious, I bet your times jump to the eights after you figure that launch out! Kill some kawa's for me (I'm tipping my tank in Ks for the Ninja Eater&#33
wink.gif

"PRACTICE TAKES TIME AND TIME IS LOST TO PRACTICE!"

Hey N.E. what kind of reaction times are you getting? And the sixty-foot times? Just curious, I bet your times jump to the eights after you figure that launch out! Kill some kawa's for me (I'm tipping my tank in Ks for the Ninja Eater&#33
wink.gif

"PRACTICE TAKES TIME AND TIME IS LOST TO PRACTICE!"
You are right the 60's are slow, I make up for it twice on the last 1/8th. I get the reaction down I will be in the 8's easy or up in the air with wings.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back