Morning Role Call- December

Well done working for my job,
time to work for elderly family !

RetiRed at 55 from www.emwd.oRg ~ spending time with my mother now *

19933093_1026196140816092_7807588225811218432_n.jpg

Feel FREE to follow along @ www.Instagram.com/RocketRedC *

Your pretty eager bro , that is a good positive attitude you got going there , but don't go over working yourself... unless it's your own business I guess , but even then.... But have yourself a good weekend anyway mate and that goes for everyone else as well . :beerchug:

I like what I do, and am lucky to have this position so it does make it easy to be eager to go to work. (Just don't about it when I'm on the night part of my rotation.) Lol

Yup, I'm work posting. :cool:

Who likes the beginning of a work week Flatlandbusa?! I knew when I met you years ago, something was off... :laugh:

If it weren't Friday for my work week, I would not make it, and others around me would pay, dearly.........

I need a new career.......

I'm in the middle of my shift so I'm working the next few weekends.. including Xmas day (Not every year)....but work pays for a massive feed for both day and night shifts + double time , If someone is rostered on, that wants to be with family we generally sort it between us to make it work:D

Who likes the beginning of a work week Flatlandbusa?! I knew when I met you years ago, something was off... :laugh:

If it weren't Friday for my work week, I would not make it, and others around me would pay, dearly.........

I need a new career.......
I know, I'm probably not right for liking to go to work. Lol

My “work week” starts tonight. 4 12hr shifts through the weekend, but I enjoy what I do and actually like rotating shifts more than the Monday through Friday thing.
Definitely can't beat shift work for all the off time you get as a result. I still feel like I'm playing hooky when I have weekdays away from work.

It's Saturday already:D

Started the morning finishing a platter I made yesterday, Walnut with Maple inlay.

DSCN1324_zpsbmvyvkzs.jpg

Then sprayed the last coat of lacquer on a salt and pepper mill set made yesterday, from a 100+ year old Pecan tree that was taken down in Wilmington NC.

Pepper%20mill_zps0ph5cvko.jpg

Now it's time to go ride my bike for a 85 mile route and don't anyone ever tell me a Busa is uncomfortable again, it's like sleeping on a recliner in comparison!

1ADC32AE-0622-4344-A357-5822EA0BED27_zpsf2yrtgjy.jpg

Back