More Wheelies - 1 wheel up, double up style~!~

Reminds me of that Cannon Ball Run movie where they are racing with two up and they ride the whole race on the back wheel. :laugh: Impressive sir.

I know some of you will know this track but out of respect for the organization please refrain from sending search engines wild and do not type their name on this thread. Thanks~!~

YouTube - wetsutjnky's Channel

I'm not having much luck with the embeds these days...if someone can embed it that's be great.

Thought I'd share some vid clips we got to shoot the other day.

Finally got some decent shots with my wife riding with me.

One Fast Busa is always surprising. He wants to be a sleeper but is always there when you are trying to outrun him~!~

ToFas2c is still running his 220mph Bonneville gearing and even though he was bogging a bit to the 60 ft mark, he was still pulling the top end to 120mph and mid 6's at the 1/8th timing lights~!~

Hope you enjoy the video~!~

[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminds me of that Cannon Ball Run movie where they are racing with two up and they ride the whole race on the back wheel. :laugh: Impressive sir.

Next goes on the 199 number so we can skip across the pond like the Lamborgini did at the beginning~!~ :laugh:

Nice work outlaw looks solid looks like you can do it with no hands and eyes closed at this point nothin but net:beerchug:

The vid is great, the fact you have the track to yourself is perfect but the soundtrack with the cricket is priceless..

Thanks all for the compliments~!~ :thumbsup:

Also, I meant to say thanks to Kevin and Donald for helping with the filming and getting some good vids. :beerchug:

Kevin was making me feel good because he is normally a touch quicker than me, but he was running such high gearing that it was taking him an extra split second to get up to speed. The only slip I looked at showed him crossing the line at 120 to my 117 @ 6.5 which to me is pretty impressive with his 220mph gearing.

Wish we could have gotten a couple more video of Donald...but he was being camera shy :laugh:

Had a blast and glad we got some good video before it cooled off too much~!~

Interesting vid not sure what to think I mean I am as radical as it gets just not sure about taking another life with me when I get a little crazy would rather not take the chance but will say she is hot to do something like that. I guess it is just I have always taken it more then that so I dont want someone dieing on my playtime after all it's my play time and I dont want to share:laugh: She's hot you better know what she did for you.:rulez:

I would tend to agree with you but she did get on of her own accord and from the number of times she did it she must get just as much of a kick out of it as he did ?
I can still remember hearing my high school girlfriends scream with i hit the nitrous in my '88 Trans Am . After that they were primed and ready to go :)

Outlaw that is a super cool video .
Curious how it is you folks came lucky enough to have track to yourselves all day and into the night ?
That little puff of white smoke coming off the front tire at speed never gets old does it ? :thumbsup:

Curious how it is you folks came lucky enough to have track to yourselves all day and into the night ?
That little puff of white smoke coming off the front tire at speed never gets old does it ? :thumbsup:

We sort of lucked out on that one... :whistle:

It's amazing sometimes how much smoke they actually put off, but a real eye catcher on the effects~!~ :laugh:

oh its been back up and going again lol. Give me a call sometime looking forward to going to the track again lol.

Glad to hear you got it up and going. Not getting out as much since it cooled down a bit...hope to get a couple more good long rides in before we have to pull out the snow tubes :laugh: Toys for Tots ride is in December~!~ :thumbsup:

Back