More wheelie pics

I'm tryin Stunnah.....thanks, but you might be a little crazy. I did post that pic first 'cause I thought it was the best pic. I'll get some more up when it stops raining.

I'm tryin Stunnah.....thanks, but you might be a little crazy.  I did post that pic first 'cause I thought it was the best pic.  I'll get some more up when it stops raining.
Higg...makes me wanna say "uhhh! Uhhh! na-na-na! na-na-na! Great pics there homey. Hey man, what's the scoop on the Kappa Beach Party in Galveston??? Will you be there? If so, let's plan on hookin' up at some time. I'm currently still working on getting my bike back together. I've been working a whole lot and I've been a little ill. Holla.

Brian

You get to Austin and me and my partners can give you your formal wheelie education.
You still didn't answer my question man! A female goes and posts a good comment aimed at you and now look at you. She is a fine lady and good looking lady and all, but DANG! Do I need to change your diaper or somethin'
rock.gif
If I'm disturbing you right now, just say so. I'll let you MACK ON.

Brian

Excellent.

One of the best wheelies I've ever done was actually not terribly spectacular, but it stands out in my mind as the best. I was hard on the gas in first, and the front wheel came up about 3 inches and no more. It stayed there all the way through the RPM range, so it was supper long, just hovering inches above the pavement. MAX acceleration is a good thing.
biggrin.gif

I'm tryin Stunnah.....thanks, but you might be a little crazy.  I did post that pic first 'cause I thought it was the best pic.  I'll get some more up when it stops raining.
Higg...makes me wanna say "uhhh! Uhhh! na-na-na!  na-na-na!  Great pics there homey.  Hey man, what's the scoop on the Kappa Beach Party in Galveston???  Will you be there?  If so, let's plan on hookin' up at some time.  I'm currently still working on getting my bike back together.  I've been working a whole lot and I've been a little ill.  Holla.

Brian
Man I don't know what's going on with this war crap....I might be down there, I might not. I'll let you know about two or three weeks out.

Now, that's what I'm talking about.....but can't seem to ride the #### thing out.  Up and down...that's it.  What am I doing wrong?
Just have to practice, practice, practice. We will be in Austin this Saturday. Hopefully, I'll get to go....supposed to meet a bunch of board members down there too.

give me a call if you want to hook up and ride with us, I'll PM you my cell number.

For those of you who have done wheelies on a Busa... Has anyone successfully gotten it up in 2nd gear?? (With stock parts - no Power Commander, turbo, or anything else) I can't seem to get it off the ground in anything other than first gear.

Back