More theives

sccrvettel82

I've been quiet lately...Don't m
Donating Member
Registered
Sat night I had my H&K USP Compact .40 and my iPod stolen out of my Grand Cherokee. They were smart enough to leave the new GPS system. Police were not able to find any usable prints either.

So much for living in a nice housing development, criminals are every where. I hope catch the little punk with a stolen firearm. WTF is wrong with people. Here's a novel idea, get a job, earn a living and go buy your own damn stuff and stop stealing.

The Cops take it serious when there is a handgun involved. I hope your stuff gets recovered and they nail the punks to the wall. Sorry it had to happen though . And no place is safe where there are thieves involved . You work hard to provide a nice safe place for your family and you just can't get away from it.

Worst part about is the state police didn't really seem to care that much. They just filed the report and left. Then the next day they dusted for prints. All they said was "Did you learn your lesson"...What does that mean?

That sucks.
mad.gif

Worst part about is the state police didn't really seem to care that much.  They just filed the report and left.  Then the next day they dusted for prints.  All they said was "Did you learn your lesson"...What does that mean?
that means "yes we are supposed to protect you but we seldom do-so even though thats what you pay us for, you have to do everything you can to make sure we dont have to actually do any work for you, because the majority of us suck at doing any real crime solving"

to all the LEOs out there that do stick their neck out for us-thank you, but I have never met you. All the interactions with LEOs that I've had are with pr**s, and that is why I say what I say. We wouldnt b**ch if the rest did their jobs like you do. Please continue to lead by example-i pray some of them are paying attention.

And dude-never leave a GUN in you car, unless you're going to get groceries. I dont even leave my garage door opener in my truck.

And dude-never leave a GUN in you car, unless you're going to get groceries. I dont even leave my garage door opener in my truck.
Right-on about not leaving your garage door opener in your vehicle parked outside. If they get into your car, they have access to your house.
Happened to someone I know.

Yeah, I had just walked inside from washing the car. I never leave it out there. Then I told the cop I ma be able to trace the iPod when they plug it into a computer. The cop said, "well even if you can do that, nothing is going to hapen tonight because my shift ends and I am going home" I was like that is really nice.

Start checking all the local pawn shops for your stuff.

Back