more than 1,000 motorcycle crashes in one video

I saw this last month. I learned two things after watching that video:

1. Everyone in Rusia (or whatever country that is) has a dash cam in their car
2. The worst place to ride a motorcycle is in Rusia (or whatever country that is)

:laugh:

I watched the whole thing.... Had to re-watch a couple of the crashes...

Also, I think the word Shizta, means sh&t LOL. It is said in many crashes haha.

Think we have some Soviet riders, some one told me the dash and interior cams are to protect the drivers from crooked cops that do shake downs for money??? Not sure if that is true:dunno:

Think we have some Soviet riders, some one told me the dash and interior cams are to protect the drivers from crooked cops that do shake downs for money??? Not sure if that is true:dunno:

I sell "dash cams" for a living among other things. They're about the size of a radar detector, records on a loop and really are useful. You would be surprised all the things you catch.

( I don't want you to focus on any one color but...) Anyone else notice the Qualitative amount of Silver cars at FAIL/fault???

I heard that in Russia there is a lot of corruption, so every car is equipped with cameras for the protection of the people from law enforcement. It may be BS but thats what I heard.

ok watched most of it got to 47:55 and went wait a minute that looks really familar yup its us at eureka springs last year with me and semi and illbugsfast filming

Back