More stuff for the busa!!!!!!

OB_Sabor

Registered
Ok get this That hugger I was talking about is $277.00!!!! Is that insane or is it me??? Does anyone know of any other huggers cheaper?

Sabor

That looks pretty nice Sabor! I'm having a hard time finding the mount for the tag in the pictures though. It's probably there but doesn't show up well since the Busa used is black. I also like what they have done with the turn signals.

Personally i think looks terrible, but thank you for taking the time to post it so at least we could take a look.................

I like the idea of the turn signals being in the brake light.. At least untill someone makes signals that will contour in the rear vents!

Sabor

Sabor,

Check out "flashalert.com" for a part called the "integrator". It turns our present rear light system into turn signals (because we have 2 separate brake lights,etc). With removal of rear signals we would have identical look of what you displayed. My cousin has them on a TLR. My only concern is visibility of red blinking vs amber.

***** I am interested (no, I want it) in your 2nd look tank bra if you still have it. Shoot me an email at byhalia@juno.com. Any photos to byhalia@freewwweb.com....... Thanks much

[This message has been edited by byhalia (edited 13 August 1999).]

I don't know . . . I'm pretty enamoured with the way it looks already. And whoa, that's a lot of dough. If I end up spending 200+ on an upgrade to the bike, I suspect it'd be the corbin seat.

HEY GUYS! I DID PUT THE TURN SIGNAL IN THE BRAKE LIGHT, ABOUT 1 DAY AFTER PICKING UP MTHE BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY BAD IDEA. CANT SEE BRAKE LIGHT WHILE SIGNAL IS ON . ALMOST REAR ENDED MANY TIMES. I DID ALSO MAKE A CENTER REFLECTOR TO HELP BUT IT DIDNT.

Sabor, Is the product made in carbon fiber?

Carbon Fiber is extremely light, strong, and expensive.

Sabor where did you get the price from?

Space shuttles are not made with cast iron or melted down zx11's.

Hitech costs Hibuck.

Well they called me back today (their located in Mont. Canada) said the best he could do is $221 shipped. But they don't take credit cards! I don't think I'm ready to trust someone outside the us to send me a product if their not even setup to do credit cards! What do you guys think??

Sabor

I would tend to trust them because of all the phony credit card scams there are. Being out of the country, for that amount of money it would be difficult,if not impossible to collect.

Thanks I'll give him a call, but I was kinda hoping to get just factory Black plastic. I'm not really a carbon fiber fan... Maybe he will have plastic by now!?

Sabor

Back