More Shocking Video

OB_Fitch

Registered
Who wants to know what I have seen on another video? I will tell what I have seen on the condition that YOU understand that I did not MAKE the video, get it.

I just want to be sure that I wont be insulted nor required to make numerous posts in order to clarify what I have said, be patient, I am preparing to devulge.

Fitch, say what's on your mind man!

If you had no intention of sharing, you should have kept your mouth shut. If you are, get on with it....

come on fitch letts hear the news!! please!!
holland is waiting what has fitch now for shocking news!!!lol
jan

I will be bringing this info shortly, you dont seem to realize the reveiwing and information that I have go threw. I could have waited until I was done but just wanted to share that this was in process.

Whoa there ZX, I sense bad vibs from your post, are you trying to upset me? Do you want to be the first to ruin this thread for others? Be nice , and calm down.

Ruin what? You haven't said anything yet.....

My point is simply that you have stated your concerns, we have agreed, yet you seem to have this thing about keeping us waiting. Haven't we done this before? Anyways, spill the beans... the troops are getting restless.

Back