More Sad News

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
All the Laguna attendees might remember Ernest, Havoc's buddy that was riding the Yellow and Black Gixer 600. Yesterday, he had a bad accident. Details are sketchy, but it may have have involved a truck.

They removed his spline, and now Havoc says that they have to do more surgery and remove a kidney. Havoc is up in Olympia, Washington with the family. He will either call me or post an update as soon as he knows something.

...so sorry to hear this so soon after your neighbor's accident Greg...sounds like he's got a lot of damage; I hope he'll heal soon...I'll be thinking about him heaps...is he in your Laguna pic? I'll go check for names with that pic...

...how's your neighbor doing now?

Hey Greg,

I remember Ernest... damn, I hope he's okay. I will be praying for his recovery. Please, once you have the details, let us know what exactly happened and how his progress is.....
Lo :sad:

I don't know what to say about all these accidents. It is starting to bug me. I forgot to mention that another friend, a female rider had an accident right in front of me Saturday. We think it was something with her brakes. We had only ridden about 150 feet (25 mph) and the bike seem to dip forward and slamed her down on her left shoulder. 1 broken collar bone and 3 cracked ribs. It is just getting crazy...be careful out there.

Ernest isn't in many Laguna pics, probably because he doesn't ride a Busa. But I have some of him. I will dig them out.

I met Ernest out in the parking lot... dang i hope he recovers well. My prayers to him and his Family.

Keep us informed about how he is doing. Our prayers are with him.

I just found out last night a friend of mine had a run-in with a truck. I know he is ok, no broken bones but his father-in-law left before I could find out the details.

Ride safe  

Ernest has been on a few local rides with me and Thinker and Havoc (and others) this year including the Laguna trip. He was one of the three others to follow me all the way out of that dang logging road in the dark!

He is one of the kindest guys you could know. Just not one of the guys you would expect to hear about getting hurt.

Greg, let me know if you are going up this weekend, I got plenty of room in my rig.

just got back from seeing him, its not a pleasant sight seeing your road dogg laid up in the Hospital with tubes coming out of every direction. hes in stable condition right now, im going back in the morning to see  him and his wife, to make sure theyre  doing alright, dont know the whole story on what happened. i think by him wearing his gear it saved his life.
i was able to talk to him shortly, he was aware that i was there but still drowsy, i told him to hang in there, i grabbed his hand and he squeezed it tightly and gave the thumbs up.

Ernest taking off his gear:

post-6-71403-im000018.jpg

Ernest giving me the "Peace" sign:

post-6-71110-im000015.jpg

Ernest has been on a few local rides with me and Thinker and Havoc (and others) this year including the Laguna trip. He was one of the three others to follow me all the way out of that dang logging road in the dark!

He is one of the kindest guys you could know. Just not one of the guys you would expect to hear about getting hurt.

Greg, let me know if you are going up this weekend, I got plenty of room in my rig.
I can't make it Saturday, but could go Sunday. This makes the third person I know to have a serious accident in the last few weeks. It is getting hard for me to deal with.

Now is the time for all of us to be shrong to help those who are in need of something to lean on. We need to all keep them in our prayes and wish them all a full and quick recovery.

God Bless,
Pimpbike

Back