More Pashnit Motorcycle Tour Pics of Sierra Nevada Mountains

I sure wish I had a way to write my bike, cameras, hotel room, and meals off on my taxes! :)

Tim, I can only join the crowd - great time, greate pictures, and I am sure - the out-of-the-world feeling. :thumbsup:

Very very beautiful country! Another Great Pic Share!
Thanks Tim!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

That was sweet!! Man, I loved the pix and wish i could join in!! Beautiful scenery and highways, keep em comin!!

You guys rock, thanks for the comments. We have just one tour left for the 2011 season 2nd weekend of Oct. Riders coming in from Oregon, Minnesota, SoCal, Florida & our usual compliment of return customers.

Couple more...

DSC08358.jpg

DSC08458.jpg

DSC08527.jpg

Here's a couple more GoPro shots. Really need to add a RAM ball to the left side bar end and shoot from that angle. :thumbsup:

GOPR0011.jpg

GOPR0066.jpg

So here's the magic secret. A RAM ball off the exhaust hanger. 2 flexible RAM arms resting on the footpeg. I made the mistake of not attaching the arm to the footpeg for support (with some tape). The arm was soon dragging on the ground when leaned over.

DSC08371.jpg

DSC08358.jpg

DSC08371.jpg

DSC08458.jpg

DSC08527.jpg

GOPR0011.jpg

GOPR0066.jpg

Love the Icon TiMax gloves. :thumbsup::thumbsup: More armor the better.

Pricey when they came out, but affordable now. $114 on Buy.com- just do a search. Mine are so well-worn, the black is fading from sun exposure. I have to shoe-polish them after a long ride to get the black back. I generally put so many miles on my gear, it starts to fall apart. Stitching is coming out in my Sidi On-Road Sympatex boots, and my jacket is headed out for a restore-job with anthonysleatherworks.com this winter.

232357d1316586633-more-pashnit-busa-pics-gopr0252.jpg

Last edited:
Back