more leds?

BusaBabe30

Registered
so i installed the blue leds on the bike this weekend...got them from custom dynamics..i think i need a bit more light in the front and some on the wheels..what is ur take on it?...sorry for the bad pic (from camera phone)
0622101249_01.jpg

0622101249_01.jpg

I would check the laws but yeah if you could, throw some more toward the front.:beerchug:

You can put a small strip of LEDs in the front fender it really makes the front rim stand out instead of being shadowed. but It looks great as is too!!!

looks good, and yes small strip on front fender or atleast under nose. LEO usually don't like blue LED's though. Just a heads up.

oh really..y is that because of the blue color and it is a law enforcement color..i just thought it was the best to fit the bike..now i am getting scared because the rest of the lights are coming in today...:eek:

I've heard others on here say it, and where I live I have a friend who is a cop who told me the same thing. I used to have blues on my bike, and he said "if you have your lights on while riding cops will try and give you a ticket, if they decide to try and go after you that is".. In a parking lot it's ok. Just check with local LEO.

Law man never been a problem for me as far as lights. I have had all colors on bikes and cars. As long as they do not move, flash or dim its legal here in Tn.

Light up the wheel or under the nose. IF you do the front wheel....do the rear wheel too. Also add a small strip of 3 to add glow up around the guage ( under screen ).

:beerchug:

Put the cam on a tri-pod....for LED pics. Only way to realy get the shot....with out it, mine look like the bikes moving from led glow streeks:laugh:

Back