More infor on the BKING

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I have had several request from folks to start up a BKING area... I consider the BKING as a cousin to the busa so we just made a new spot to post all the new info....

Welcome BKINGers

Tell us about them....

CAp

Cool B-KING spot post up guys and gals , Lets see some pictures also.
thumb_up.gif

Anyway you can move this up just below the 2008 BUSA section....
winkold.gif

I'd been asking for this and just now noticied it clear at the bottom. It would get more attention and use up TOP with the other BUSA sections...
beerchug.gif

Yep I have one... LOL thanks for the room.... I never looked at the bottom of the page and never expected to see this here thanks Cap! Only way I knew this was here was from another post on another section.

My_new_B_King_and_I_2.down_size.jpg

I don't know how many people will show up in here I was told that only 350 B-Kings were imported into the US.

my_b_king_side.jpg

Right now I'm waiting for the snow to melt I can walk out to the garage and look at her (B-King) and my 2000 Busa but there is snow on the ground yet. So there is my new bike with 0 miles on her

_3b_king_cert..jpg

The picture is posted up to show the Certificate of Origin from Suzuki for my B-King some people thought they were detuned.... notice 181.0 horsepower

my_b_king_back.jpg

Hey Max!

It's me (malleus from cycle world)....glad to see you found this place too. I'm going to be posting some pics of my Bee as soon as it gets back from its latest round of modifications (nothing great yet...still waiting on the Microns).

I posted on another section here "members for members". Anyway, glad to see you.

Maybe more of us will show up!

Capt. I did an "B-King Owners First Report" for Cycle World forum. However, I will be doing a day trip sometime within the next week or two. From that I should be able to do a travel report of several hundred miles over some variable roadways. Can't guarantee it will be fascinating stuff but I will write about what I experience.

For now I'm still trying to figure out what it is about the Bee that attracts cops. It's getting to be routine now that I get a police tail for at least a portion of each ride. The bike is not red, and I'm not 20....go figure?

A little info to share with B- King owners that are looking for a good TRE. I found this link in another B-King posting at Cycle World. Here is the link TRE for B-King This is the only TRE made for the B-King. Unlike the Busa the B-King is speed limited in the top two gears. Ok I know what your thinking 150 is fast enough. But I want to set my own limits based on how the bike runs and handles. I like the TRE with the switch so your gear indicator works when the TRE is not active, and the price is reasonable. And Im still waiting for the weather to get better here Im under one mile on the bike... B-Rex ya lucky dog! It looks like about another two weeks before the weather gets better here. I'll have my first payment made on the bike before I ride it.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Hey Max!

It's me (malleus from cycle world)....glad to see you found this place too. I'm going to be posting some pics of my Bee as soon as it gets back from its latest round of modifications (nothing great yet...still waiting on the Microns).
[/quote]
Yep B-Rex I have been around here since 2002 God knows how Capt. and everyone else put up with me LOL. I think is because of my wife they let me stay. I know she looks better on my Busa than me!

sueatbackdoor7.jpg

Max....2002? Geeeez.....you are a vet!

And, as far as being "lucky", I'm not sure that's exactly so. I bought my Bee in November....just now am at break-in! Farking snow!

So figure that I have already made 4 payments. That's about 150 miles per payment...about $1.75 per mile. Not including my insurance payments...which, even at my age, are as much as a 2008 'Busa for a 30 year old! Farking insurance thieves.

Anyway, I do look forward to the upcoming day trip. I need to spin off the last few break-in miles and get the tach over 7500.

We'll have to do a joint trip sometime. I intend to get a few miles on this bike considering how comfy it is for distance.

B-Rex

A little info to share with B- King owners that are looking for a good TRE. I found this link in another B-King posting at Cycle World. Here is the link TRE for B-King This is the only TRE made for the B-King. Unlike the Busa the B-King is speed limited in the top two gears. Ok I know what your thinking 150 is fast enough. But I want to set my own limits based on how the bike runs and handles. I like the TRE with the switch so your gear indicator works when the TRE is not active, and the price is reasonable. And Im still waiting for the weather to get better here Im under one mile on the bike... B-Rex ya lucky dog! It looks like about another two weeks before the weather gets better here. I'll have my first payment made on the bike before I ride it.
This is not the only TRE and by far not the best one. This is: http://www.gi-pro.net/ The GIPRO-S01 is the one for the B-King. Has the gear indicator that works all the time. Works great. Installed on my B-King already

beerchug.gif
Looking forward to hear comments on the ride. B-Rex, Welcome to the insanity!!!! Hope to see you around the board..

06BlkBusa thanks for the new input on the TRE that is something to read over for sure. I have to wait a little before I dump anymore cash.. Buying the King dinged my wallet a touch.

Thanks Fate....glad to be here.

Max,I have to agree with o6BlkBusa on the gi-pro. It's pretty much superior in every way except one...PRICE.....it's 50% more. But that being said, the corrected gear indicator is nice, the TRE off/on switch is very nice (and necessary IMHO) and the reviews on it have been very positive.

You definitely want to be able to switch it off to start and for warm-up as well as dicey road conditions.

The gi-pro TRE is my next add-on....my dealer said it won't harm my warranty. So all is well in middle-America!

I have put almost six hundred on my bike already, not bad considering the snow up here in Utah. I'm taking her to Vegas first part of April, which should tell me how she does on long hauls. I don't have a single complaint as of yet, I do wish the tank held a bit more gas though. Still, it's king in my books.

Back