More DRAGON pic's today with the guys

Learjett

Donating Member
Registered
We had a small Dragon trip today.  Don (Raybusa0818), and myself (Learjett) met at Madisonville for the ride up, coming in from the north.  Tim (Georgiabusa_05) and his daughter Hailie, and Kevin and Carrie, and Dan started for the Dragon coming in from the South and we all met at the CROT for lunch.

Don wasn't on his Busa because he had just bought a new GSXR750!  It is his "weapon of choice" for the twisties and I couldn't keep up with him.... although I can bearly keep up with this guys on bicycles!  
cool.gif

Here's Don's new scoot!
IMG_3314.jpg

Here we are at "the wall" watching folks wiz by.
IMG_3320.jpg

Don and I were getting hungry and finally the "stragglers" got there.  Tim and Hailie on the Busa
IMG_3337.jpg

Tim sitting on the new gixxer.... smiling like Don!
IMG_3342.jpg

Don's handing Tim the keys for a ride!  What a guy!!!
IMG_3343.jpg

The scoots
IMG_3349.jpg

Don is so happy he can't take is eyes off the thing!
IMG_3356.jpg

Dan, Don, and Tim are still eyeing that new GIXXER
IMG_3358.jpg

The group again.... left to right, Kevin, Carrie, Don, Hailie, Tim, and me... where'd Dan go?
IMG_3364.jpg

And yes, the recent accidents have brought the LEO's out in full force... be careful up there!
IMG_3361.jpg

Take care!

we have had 3 deaths at the dragon this week.....cops are thick and will be all summer.
sad.gif
im not sure about details...i just heard it on the local news. I didnt keep watching for the details...just heard the count. Nice pics.....looks like everyone had fun
smile.gif

(lot boy @ Jul. 15 2007,23:29) we have had 3 deaths at the dragon this week.....cops are thick and will be all summer.
sad.gif
   im not sure about details...i just heard it on the local news. I didnt keep watching for the details...just heard the count.     Nice pics.....looks like everyone had fun
smile.gif
Two accidents...one, a rider went off Guard Rail Cliff on Thursday and plunged 80 feet to his death...two, on Friday a Goldwing Trike crossed the center line and hit a boat knocking it off its trailer...both rider and passenger on the trike died.
sad.gif

sad.gif

You couldn't keep up because Don was on Red Bull and had wings
laugh.gif
and I saw the Leo working hard; hot chick in convertible, what a guy
laugh.gif

Be safe up there guys. Great pics. Glad everyone had fun. Indicated by smiles.
super.gif

laugh.gif

You guys and gals are wearing the Dragon out this summer!
laugh.gif

Good shots and the new 750 looks awesome Don!!!

(dadofthree @ Jul. 16 2007,06:49) You couldn't keep up because Don was on Red Bull and had wings  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

super.gif
ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 16 2007,09:28)
(dadofthree @ Jul. 16 2007,06:49) You couldn't keep up because Don was on Red Bull and had wings  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

super.gif
ices_rofl.gif
Thank you, I feel much better now that I have your approval
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Awesome pics! Really appreciate it, now I have to fight the urge to daydream!
biggrin.gif

Oh Don, BTW... I didn't make it home without hitting the rain. About 10 miles after our "high speed cruise" down the interstate when you got off at the Athens exit I hit a downpour! I pulled over a couple of times but by the time I got home I was still soaked! Hope you missed the rain! We gotta keep doin' this stuff!
beerchug.gif

(Learjett @ Jul. 16 2007,14:39) Oh Don, BTW... I didn't make it home without hitting the rain.  About 10 miles after our "high speed cruise" down the interstate when you got off at the Athens exit I hit a downpour!  I pulled over a couple of times but by the time I got home I was still soaked!  Hope you missed the rain!  We gotta keep doin' this stuff!  
beerchug.gif
It rained on me too, my leathers kept me very dry. After the rain the ride was much nicer and cooler. We will definately ride again. I had a great time.
beerchug.gif
super.gif

beerchug.gif

Back