More Craigslist fun!

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
I'm not sure if he think thinks a hayabusa is a stove? Does he have a stove he'd like to trade me? Maybe his stove needs a wide tire kit? I'm not really sure what he'd like me to do with this random collection of words he's sent me. :laugh:

ForumRunner_20130211_093940.png

ForumRunner_20130211_093940.png

Now why go through all that trouble?! Just buy a ZX-14 if you want to cook and ride at the same time. Right, Flicka? :poke:

I'm glad some of you guys are finally starting to catch on! :laugh:

I don't understand though, is your engine overheating so much that you are cooking on it? Or is your bike on fire? Did someone just whiz past you so fast that you were caught ablaze? Why are you cooking on your motorcycle? I mean, if I had a Ninja, I'd prolly burn it too, but hey, some of us are just loyal

Some folks are slower than others... So are their bikes. :whistle:

I don't understand though, is your engine overheating so much that you are cooking on it? Or is your bike on fire? Did someone just whiz past you so fast that you were caught ablaze? Why are you cooking on your motorcycle? I mean, if I had a Ninja, I'd prolly burn it too, but hey, some of us are just loyal

Check out the side fairings, they are commonly known as grills or George Foreman :poke:

Still, if I had one, I'd have a bon fire! :lol: Also, as a side note, I don't think I'd eat anything cooked on one :laugh:

Back