More Bash pix

(GMbusa @ Sep. 25 2006,06:32) Thanks for the pics.
I added some more
smile.gif

Awesome to be there. Cool to know I'm a celebrity... some people just HAD to have their pic taken with me.
biggrin.gif
I feel special...

Nice PICS, I really like the one of Randy taking a PIC of Jinks taking a picture
biggrin.gif

(yamahor @ Sep. 25 2006,07:05) Awesome to be there. Cool to know I'm a celebrity... some people just HAD to have their pic taken with me.
biggrin.gif
I feel special...
You made me feel so tiny and petite!!!!!
laugh.gif

I dispise those friggin' Love Bugs...Arghhh.
Cleaning Tip: Place a hot wet towel over the front of the bike and another over your helmet/gear and let sit for a couple hours then wipe off.

(georgiabusa_05 @ Sep. 25 2006,09:flamethrowing:) great pics Dawn and Kevin. Dawn, I had a great time riding with you and Randy.
Tim, the pleasure was all ours! Thanks again for the ride Friday.

(Over_Easy @ Sep. 25 2006,08:08) I dispise those friggin' Love Bugs...Arghhh.  
Cleaning Tip: Place a hot wet towel over the front of the bike and another over your helmet/gear and let sit for a couple hours then wipe off.
Great idea on removing them horrid splatters!

My wife has a FAR better method tho....

SHE MAKES ME DO IT!!!

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Sep. 25 2006,09:39) Tim, the pleasure was all ours! Thanks again for the ride Friday.
What she said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(yamahor @ Sep. 25 2006,07:05) Awesome to be there. Cool to know I'm a celebrity... some people just HAD to have their pic taken with me.
biggrin.gif
I feel special...
Ben, you ARE special!
jump9.gif

(YH2K @ Sep. 25 2006,16:53)
biggrin.gif
I feel special...
Ben, you ARE special!
jump9.gif
I sense a short bus reference there...
rock.gif

Back