Mordeth Biker Waves

:rofl: yea keep both them hands on the steering wheel in the corners like this one... :rofl:

fricken hilarious...

Last edited:
Yeah I wouldn't wave while going around this corner like this here.. It just to dangerous.....................................................ooops

Jesus Wept.....here's another one of his videos. His buddy low sides in a corner and he drives on.......what a muppet....

- Motorbike Cornering No-No[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus Wept.....here's another one of his videos. His buddy low sides in a corner and he drives on.......what a muppet....

[URL="
- Motorbike Cornering No-No[/URL]
dope rolled on to the brakes in the turn (any bets which brakes?) :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I will do a low wave but i usually wont raise my hand...and usually never in a corner, what a tool! around here most Harley guys will wave, they know if they don't we will only turn around and go 180 right back past them..lol:rofl:

I will do a low wave but i usually wont raise my hand...and usually never in a corner..

depends on my sugar intake as to which way i wave. usually it is either a low (from my cruiser days) or sort of a point for their recognition.

heh, i knew i was getting too comfortable riding my busa after i turned left at an intersection one day. i had taken my hand off the left bar to change the song on the music player strapped to my right forearm during the turn. :whistle: after i realized what i did i thought, "hmm going to have to watch doing that..."

Back