Moore mafia dyno numbers on built gen 3

I think it might make 190 tuned. It made 184 which ain’t bad for that bike and tuned I don’t think he’s going to gain a lot. I’m surprised the built motor didn’t make more but sounds like it’s a imported head cause he didn’t say that in the video. Funny how htp made more one a stock bottom but head and cam package.

I think it might make 190 tuned. It made 184 which ain’t bad for that bike and tuned I don’t think he’s going to gain a lot. I’m surprised the built motor didn’t make more but sounds like it’s a imported head cause he didn’t say that in the video. Funny how htp made more one a stock bottom but head and cam package.
Ya I'm not seeing much over 190 with the bike unlocked. Same as a gen2 really.

the stock tb size probably going to a limiting factor. said his tbs were bored to stock gen 2 size and gen 2 will make more hp with its stock tbs bored out. i think that motor is leaving hp on the table. he said it has stock valve train except for different springs. adding >100cc and revving higher but trying breathing out of tiny tbs plus stock valves. he could be sand bagging like other drag racers do when money is involved.

the stock tb size probably going to a limiting factor. said his tbs were bored to stock gen 2 size and gen 2 will make more hp with its stock tbs bored out. i think that motor is leaving hp on the table. he said it has stock valve train except for different springs. adding >100cc and revving higher but trying breathing out of tiny tbs plus stock valves. he could be sand bagging like other drag racers do when money is involved.
he has a new video where he does a lot of upgrades on the motor. got 232hp on mr12 i think it was but one of the things was that he used gen 2 throttle bodies on it since they are larger. go figure.

he has a new video where he does a lot of upgrades on the motor. got 232hp on mr12 i think it was but one of the things was that he used gen 2 throttle bodies on it since they are larger. go figure.
in the video he said he used gen3 tb bored to stock gen 2 size and the velocity stacks he showed have the divider plate for the side injectors.

Back