Monster washes ashore.  What is it??

I like the lady on the news who goes..."my husband".

rofl.gif

wow! looks real enough. I would put my money on its some mutant dog that the animal testing lab had and it either got loose or they dumped it.
thumb_up.gif

Wow people have some vivid imaginations, it's a sea turtle without a shell, just look at the face............Mutant dog, geeeezzzzzz!
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

It looks like the Things that were in Texas a couple years ago , Then men in Black suits showed up and everyone shut up..hummm I guess its a good time for mother-n-laws jokes

Turtles don't have teeth! Besides, where would the shell attach when it had one? There should be some sign that a shell was once there: skin, tendons, whatever. Look at the left hind leg, it looks like a dog with no fur and its snout got eaten off by scavengers. Whatever it is, it doesn't look right.

Turtles don't have teeth!  Besides, where would the shell attach when it had one?  There should be some sign that a shell was once there: skin, tendons, whatever.  Look at the left hind leg, it looks like a dog with no fur and its snout got eaten off by scavengers.  Whatever it is, it doesn't look right.
Yeah, I'm more inclined to this train of thought too.

Plum Island: "We're equally proud of our safety record. Not once in our nearly 50 years of operation has an animal pathogen escaped from the island"... yet.

I like how the "Media" doesn't go ask someone who knows something about animal species, they go ask the everyman on the street. Nice. Better to sensationalize than seek the truth... that IS what the NEWS is for right: Sensationalizing over truth? Probably just another hoaxe's 15 minutes of pointless fame

Back