Monster Garage with Jesse James...

Monster Garage with Jesse James... - Like it or hate it?

• I like it!

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • I hate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never watched it.

• Who is Jesse James?

• Total voters

Postal

Donating Member
Registered
Personally, I get a kick out of this show. They do some really cool stuff.
cool.gif

I voted "hate it" only because I've only seen it a few times and didn't really care for it. I don't really hate it, but don't like it either. If nothing else is on I'll check it out. However, there have been some decent shows.

I've always liked the documentarys done on Jesse James. The way he works metal, creates shapes, makes motorcycle, all good to watch. Hardcore attitude too. I'll never forget the time he was low on money from customers taking too long to pay him, he got a tattoo on his palm that says "pay up sucka!"
laugh.gif

I have not watched Monster Garage. I would rather see him make bikes.

Postal thanks you made it official...Official, what, you may ask???
rock.gif
Well of course I'll tell you...You created a poll worst than me...Now Bacharles and Thinker will want to know why you did not include "I kind of like it" or "My girl likes it"...So thanks...
smile.gif

I watch it every once in awhile...I noticed that Jesse doesn't do shat but drive the creations...They could do the show without him...I'm surprise that one of the others has not slapped him with an actuator or accidently torched him with a welder...
jump9.gif

rock.gif
 Well of course I'll tell you...You created a poll worst than me...Now Bacharles and Thinker will want to know why you did not include "I kind of like it" or "My girl likes it"...So thanks...  
smile.gif
That was funny.......
ices_rofl.gif

Now.........quit
jump9.gif
around and answer my question about your stinking wheelie pic. If you don't post it I'm gonna get
pissed.gif
and I might have to
muscle.gif
on your candy a$$. Stay in one thread and quit avoiding the question.....before you get
grim.gif
or
bluegrab.gif

rock.gif
smile.gif
That was funny.......
ices_rofl.gif

Now.........quit  
jump9.gif
around and answer my question about your stinking wheelie pic.  If you don't post it I'm gonna get  
pissed.gif
and I might have to  
muscle.gif
on your candy a$$.  Stay in one thread and quit avoiding the question.....before you get  
grim.gif
or
bluegrab.gif
Ease up brah...It's all good...I thought you were talking about the car...Anyway the weather has been so bad we can't do anything outside here...So with all the Ice
director.gif
CHILL OUT!!!!

rock.gif
smile.gif
At least I got all my words spelled correctly!
laugh.gif
Just doing my best to please humanity, ease the ozone effect, recycle, and be politically incorrect.  
biggrin.gif
 Oh yeah, and did I mention I'm going nuts not being able to ride?  
crazy.gif

I watch it every once in awhile...I noticed that Jesse doesn't do shat but drive the creations...They could do the show without him...I'm surprise that one of the others has not slapped him with an actuator or accidently torched him with a welder...  
jump9.gif
That one made me laugh! I agree!
cool.gif

I watched it once, it takes too long to get to the finished product. I would rather watch Jesse make the bikes, watching him form sheet metal into a gas tank was awesome.

rock.gif
smile.gif
At least I got all my words spelled correctly!  
laugh.gif
 Just doing my best to please humanity, ease the ozone effect, recycle, and be politically incorrect.  
biggrin.gif
 Oh yeah, and did I mention I'm going nuts not being able to ride?  
crazy.gif
Yeah Postal...But you cheated you edited...
smile.gif

smile.gif

Regardless if its Jesse or not I like knowing that inginunity has not disappeared and that we are all not drones that just buy what is out there. Actually I think the show has restored some of my belief in our ability to think on our own.

captain

I love the creativity! Did anyone see the episode where Jesse was riding the black and polished Busa? There was no mistake it was a 1300.

I personaly like that new show American Choppers, The one where the guy Owns Orange County Choppers That Big Badass Biker guy and his son.

I watch because the dad and his son argue all the time! man that is too much like me and my fathers place of Business
biggrin.gif

They make some cool stuff ,but I relate better to the yelling and arguing. LOL

Back